Gerard Way-My Everything

Tw- suicidal thoughts, depression, suicide attempt

Your pov

Fuck I can't sleep it's... 2 in the morning! Ugh...

I got up and used the bathroom. When I came back, Gerard looked so peaceful, so adorable as he slept. The thoughts started to creep in, he's too good for you... You should just leave... he can find a girl way better than you... He only sticks around because he feels bad... You're nothing... He doesn't love you...

You're the reason he's been sad lately... You're just a burden...not just to him...to everyone maybe you should just die...

I ran back into the bathroom, locked the door and started to cry. Maybe I am a burden... maybe I should just kill myself he would be free to be with someone better and do better things, he wouldn't even remember me...

My hands began to shake violently. I grabbed the razor blade and held it up to my face. Just do it you coward... you can't even kill yourself right... just do it... DO IT NO ONE WILL-

I heard a knock on the door that made me jump and come back to reality.

"Y/n, baby? Are you in there?" I heard Gerard say in a soft but groggy voice, "Are you alright? Can I come in?" I started to cry harder, "Y/n, please open the door..."

He can't see you like this you're a nervous wreck... why would he ever want to be with you after this...

I played with the razor blade in my hand, almost teasing myself that I was going to do it.

"Y/n open this door or I'll break it down, I swear!" Oh Gee, I love you... but I'm just not good enough...

Right as I was about to cut, the door broke open and I was engulfed in a hug from a crying Gee. He grabbed the razor blade from me.

"Why? Why? Baby why?" He said through his sobs.

"I'm not good enough for you. You deserve so much better. I'm just a burden on you..." All of the bad thoughts just came out one by one.

"Baby, no I love you so much you don't even know. I honestly think you deserve so much better. I mean look at you, you're beautiful and kind and funny and you're so cute when you smile. I could go on forever..." He kissed my cheek and threw the razor blade into the trash, " ...baby, you're my everything if you left me, I don't know what I would do with myself... "

He grabbed my hand and we got up from the bathroom floor. He led me into the bedroom, "...and I guess this is a better time than ever to ask you uh..." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box, I immediately started to cry again, "...Y/n I love you so much and I wanna prove that to you, so... will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal a ring pop, "Money is tight right now so this is the best I could do..." I laughed a bit through my sobs. I couldn't speak, I was in awe. I nodded and he immediately smiled and got up engulfing me in another hug.

I kissed him passionately, "I love you too, Gee." I said breaking the kiss. He leaned in and kissed me again bringing me to the bed. We cuddled, made out, and maybe a little more for the rest of the night.

OwO-
Another sorta sad one. Again guys if you ever need to talk or anything I'm here dudes. Have a fantastic day~ peace out cheesebags