Brendon Urie- Just friends

I forgot to add this to the first part- italics are thoughts and underlines are writing (for all parts)

Y/f/b- Your favorite band

Your pov
My eyes shot open as my phone buzzed, causing me to awaken. Ughhh it's only... 11? I've been sleeping for 13 hours? Fuck...

I picked up my phone, charging on my bedside table.

Brendon: Hey, are you up yet?

Y/n: I am now

Brendon: oh sorry lmao, I'm coming over in twenty minutes with the guys

Y/n: Alright see you then

Brendon's my best friend...but why does he have to come over so early?

I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet. I threw on a y/f/b tee and black shorts. I did my hair and brushed my teeth along with all the other morning things I do while blasting Cavetown. (if you don't like/listen to cavetown you can change it)

Soon enough I heard the front door to my apartment open along with guys talking and laughing. Brendon and his friends come over so often I just let them come and leave as they please, my place is basically a second home to them. I turned off the music and walked out into the living room where everyone else was.

"Hey guys," I said waving at them. They all greeted me as I sat on the couch next to Brendon.

"Dallon, it's so obvious that you like her!" Brendon told him excitedly.

"Oh yeah, what about you Brendon? It's so obvious that you have a thing for Y/n!" Dallon spat. I'm right here...

"What? N-no we're just friends...j-just friends..." He said nervously, looking at me. I was blushing a bit.

"Whatever dude,"Pete said looking at the two of us. "I should probably get going... I have some stuff to do... " Pete said walking to the door eyes not leaving us, "Dallon? Don't you have a thing to do to?" Pete asked.

"Um... Oh yeah I do have...a thing... Bye!"

Dallon walked out and Pete followed but not before yelling, "Don't forget to use protection!" Really?

We looked at each other, and blushed from Pete's request, "Y/n, can I...can I tell you something?" I nodded, "Well... I-I uhhh... Oh fuck it... " He smashed his lips into mine. I was totally surprised at first, but quickly kissed back. He pulled away, "...Y/n, I love you, I love you so much."

I smiled, " I love you too Brendon. " I brought my lips back to his as my arms made there way around his neck and his held my face.

OwO-
Hello everyone, I hope you liked this one! My second post of the day! I'm taking requests. Have an amazing day! :)~ peace out cheesebags