Ryan Ross- Ghosting

Your pov

I'm dead. I'm a ghost. I live in a small house, no one ever comes by. It was nice having the place to myself, and then Ryan came around. He moved in a few weeks ago, I haven't revealed myself to him but I have tried to scare him away. My many attempts have so far failed, drastically. Today, I shall knock over a book shelf.

Ryan walked out of the bedroom and began his morning routine of eating breakfast and getting ready for the day. I made my way to the bookshelf in the living room. This has got to get him outta my house!

I squeezed my hands behind it and pushed, it fell with a loud crash.

"What the fuck!?" Ryan ran in. He looked very confused, I just stood there with a wide smirk on my face. Yeah I just did that, now you have to leave!

He pushed the book shelf back up with a concerned look on his face. Ryan walked away and proceeded to get ready, mumbling to himself. I think I got him boys...

I walked away from him, satisfied with my work. I heard Ryan leave and that was my cue to reveal myself and do whatever I wanted. I sat on the couch and watched mindless sitcoms for a few hours. I am so bored...

I turned off the tv and wandered into the bedroom. I took a seat on Ryan's bed and eyed the guitar in the corner. I wonder if I can still play...

I picked up the instrument and stood in the middle of the bedroom, back towards the door. I began to strum the strings and play some chords. Okay, looks like I still got it...

"One two three,

I've been ghosting
I've been ghosting along
Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms
When you're tossing
When you turn in your sleep
It's because I'm ghosting your sleep

And this is why I have decided
To pull these old white sheets from my head
I'll leave them folded neat and tidy
So that you'll know I'm out of hiding..."

As I finished the song, then heard a thud behind me. I whipped around to see Ryan, standing in the door way with wide eyes.

"Woah..." I immediately dropped the guitar and disappeared. He ran into the room, "Wait! Who are you?" I didn't answer, "Hello?" He picked up his bag that had caused the thud and put it away, puzzled.

I can't believe he saw me! Now he's gonna tell everyone he knows and my house will become a tourist attraction! What have I done!?

I ran out of the room and into the coat closet to hide. I hid there until the next morning. I walked through the door and saw Ryan staring at the book shelf from yesterday's scare attempt.

"It had to have been them." He said to himself. He looked up and around the room, "Hello? Is anybody there? It's okay, I won't hurt you! I promise," I did nothing, "I know you're there!"

He sighed and began his morning routine once again. As he ate I could tell he was deep in thought. I wonder what's going on in that brain of his...

I stepped closer, accidentally making the wood floor creak causing Ryan to flinch.

"Hello?" Stay strong, don't say anything...

"I'm not going to hurt you. Whoever you are." He finished eating and proceeded to get dressed along with everything else. Wait isn't it Saturday? Since when does he go out on Saturdays? What is he up to?

"Okay, I'll be home soon!" He waved at nothing and closed the front door. He can't be getting food, he did that just two days ago! What could he be up to? I just know he's up to something...