Ray Toro- Frank, Please

Your pov

"Y/n!" My best friend cried, standing beside the big yellow bus outside the high school as snow lightly fell.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled, trudging through the snow with my duffle bag over my shoulder.

Almost the whole senior class stood outside, shivering as we waited for our ski trip. The trip we had been waiting for since freshman year. My best friend Hayley had insisted that I sat with her and the girls on the bus. Even if, I was secretly wanting to sit with someone else.

"Hey Y/n," A taller boy with pretty brown curls and the most beautiful brown eyes greeted. My insides immediately became excited.

"Hi... hi Ray," I waved. He joined me on my slow walk to the bus.

"You excited for the trip?"

"Of course, I've been waiting my whole high school career for this weekend." He chuckled. Aww...

"Yeah, me too," It went quiet as we now stood in the group of seniors crowding around the bus door, "So, uhm, have you asked anyone to room with you yet?" Oh... please ask me...

"No-" But I was interrupted.

"Ray! There you are!" His short friend Frank cried, "Oh, Y/n, sup..." Frank spoke in a slightly distasteful tone towards me.

"You smell like weed." I spat.

"And you smell like a bitch."

"Frank, please..." Ray spoke.

"What? She does." I rolled my eyes and walked towards Hayley.

"So, what was that all about?" She asked, referring to my talk with Ray.

"Oh, nothing, just, talking to Ray," Hayley sent a look, "What? We're friends."

"Sure..."

Finally, the last of the seniors joined the crowd, and the doors opened. Everyone rushed inside, trying to get out of the cold and, hopefully, getting lucky by snatching a seat in the very back. I followed Hayley towards the back, sitting only one row away from the very back seats. We set our bags on the bus floor as two other girls sat in front of us, Hayley's friends I believed, but I could not remember their names.

"Hayley, I'm so excited, ah!" One of them spoke, but I unintentionally tuned out as I watched Ray's group of friends board the bus. They snatched the seats in the very back where it was larger and the bench went from wall to wall.

Ray... Frank... Gerard... Mikey... wait... Mikey? He's not a senior...

"I don't think he's a senior." I said, turned towards the boys, and referring to Mikey.

"Shut up..." Frank spoke between his teeth.

"Why? It's not fair to everyone else if he gets to go two years in a row."

"Shhh!" Gerard cried, "You'll get us in trouble..."

"Yeah, that's kinda the point..." I snickered, "I can't imagine what might happen if someone found out there was a junior on the bus..." I said a little loud.

"Okay! What do you want from me!?" Frank asked, I smirked.

"Ten bucks and you calling yourself a rat would do." He rolled his eyes, but reached into his pocket and handed me ten bucks.

"I'm not doing the other thing."

"Oh that's a shame, wouldn't want anyone knowing there's a-"

"Okay! Okay! I'm a rat." I snickered.