Mikey Way- Statue Boy

Your pov

My best friend Debby and I decided to have a mini road trip. We were about ten minutes from the next town when Debby pulled out her phone to see what we could do during our short stay.

"Let's see, no... no... no..." We didn't have much money to spend, we didn't plan this trip out at all, "There's a famous statue here, says if it touches hands with its true love it'll come to life, wanna try it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I mean if there's nothing else."

"Not really, unless you're hiding a wad of cash from me." We both giggled as I pulled into the hotel parking lot. We checked in and brought our two bags into the room before heading back out and walking to the 'magical statue'.

"If the statues hand is met with the hand of his soulmate, he'll come back to life and love said soulmate forever and ever," She read the engraving as I stood next to her, examining the statue of the boy.

"Well, here we go." She set her hand against his, nothing happened.

"Smile!" I snapped a picture.

"Your turn!" I handed her my phone as I walked over. I set my hand in his, nothing happened, "Smile!" I did as told, that was when I felt the hand move and then I somehow ended up on the ground with something heavy on top of me.

"What the fuck!?" I adjusted my gaze and was met with a pair of terrified hazel eyes.

"I-I uhh..." I looked at the boy on top of me and up at the empty platform the statue had sat.

"I-I'm sorry..." He tried to stand up but had to lean against the platform as to not fall. I stood back up and looked at Debby with a 'what the fuck just happened!?' look. She just stood there in shock, "Um... th-thank you for freeing me. I uh, my name's Mikey." His hands were shaking.

"I'm Y/n, what just happened?" I asked, totally confused.

"Well it appears that you're my soul mate. I've been waiting so long, watching everyone try to free me. No one could. Until you came around, thank you." Woah, what the hell am I supposed to say to this guy? You're welcome? No problem bud? Oh boy...

"Uh... wow," I stared at the ground as I bit my lip.

"Why don't we go back to the hotel and you two can...talk? I guess." Debby suggested, finally snapping out of her daze.

"Yeah, good idea." I began to walk away, just as Mikey let go of the platform he almost ended up face first into the pavement. I caught him just in time.

"Thank you," The walk back to the hotel was filled with an awkward silence. I held Mikey so he wouldn't fall over again. I glanced him up and down, examining his features.

He's actually kinda cute now that he's got color, his green eyes and slick blonde hair... could I really be his soul mate? I barely know the guy...

We made it to the hotel room.

"I'll leave you two alone..." Debby walked out of the room to do whatever it is she would to keep herself busy. I closed the door behind her.

"Who are you?" I asked, my eyes wouldn't stop wandering around his lanky body.

"I'm Mikey Way, your soul mate. Did you read the plaque beside me?"

"I did, but I didn't think it was true. I thought it was just a silly made up thing. But you're here. You're right in front of me, when you were a statue just moments ago. How is that possible?"

"Not everything has to make sense, it's just how it is," He took a step closer towards me, "Wow, you're more lovely than I imagined," He caressed my cheek and then hugged me, "I've waited so many years to meet you, love." I slowly hugged him back, still unsure of the situation.

What the hell am I supposed to say to this guy, anyways? I've been waiting to meet you too? Who even are you? This is all so sudden...

"I don't know what to say... really..." He pulled away, his soft hazel eyes not leaving my own.

"You don't have to say anything. You're here with me now!" He exclaimed with the biggest smile I had ever seen. He then, pulled me back into a hug, "I'm just so happy to see you, love." He's so sweet, maybe he really is my soulmate...

"I'm happy to see you too." A small smile crept onto my face as I buried my head into his shoulder. We stood there in silence for a moment. He kissed the top of my head and slowly began to sway back and forth. Yeah, I think he's the one... any guy willing to have these precious moments is worth it all...

I brought my head up and looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"What are you thinking about, darling?"

"Nothing, just that you have really pretty eyes," He smiled and brought his gaze down to his shoes. I brought his head back up with my fingers to see a huge blush on his face, "You're really cute when you blush." I giggled as he blushed even more.

"Thanks love, but you're even cuter," It was then, my turn to get all flustered, "I know I've only really known you for like, an hour but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I just feel so light and happy."

I held his red tinted cheek in my hand. His eyes wandered to my lips. Then back to my eyes, as if to say 'is it okay?' I smiled as I brought my lips to his. I felt him smile against my lips. As I pulled away, his eyes filled with stars.

"I feel light and happy too," I whispered against his lips before pulling back in.

OwO-
I wrote this like a month ago so I have no idea if it's good or not. I just found it and realized it was finished, so here we are. I need to look through my drafts more often to see if they're actually finished! This was also written using a prompt so I'll put the prompt thing under this! Have a very happy day~peace out cheesebags

 I need to look through my drafts more often to see if they're actually finished! This was also written using a prompt so I'll put the prompt thing under this! Have a very happy day~peace out cheesebags