Frank Iero- Drive In Scary Movie

Your pov

"Y/n, you're coming to the movies with us, right?" My friend Hayley asked, just before class started.

"Of course, it's gonna be so fun. I feel like it's been so long since we all hung out."

"I know, it's been awhile." Just then, a group of rowdy rough boys waltzed through the door. Gerard... Ray... Mikey... and of course, Frankie Iero...

"Late, once again..." The teacher muttered.

"Hey, princess," Frank greeted, taking his seat in front of me.

"Hey, Frankie."

"You uh, headin' to the drive in tonight?"

"Yeah, me and the girls are goin'. Will we be seeing you?"

"Maybe, still thinkin' about it." He then turned to his friends, talking about who knows what.

"He's so crushing on you..." Hayley said.

"I know, he's been crushing on me since like, the third grade."

"Well, why haven't you said anything?" I shrugged.

"Never really thought about it. We kinda just, got a little thing going."

"Oh, you mean flirting with each other constantly while I sit dying on the sidelines because I want you two to get together already?"

"Wow, I had no idea you cared so much."

"I so do care!" She sighed, "Do you even like him?"

"Uhm," My gaze moved to him, "Maybe..."

Time skip to sometime after school

Quickly, I changed into something just a tad nicer than my usual school attire. A long grey and black striped sweater with rips at the ends. I added cute black leggings and my converse, and then stared at myself in the mirror.

"Frankie Iero..." I said, squinting at the mirror, "Will he like it? Should I do my hair? Or makeup? I don't even know how to use makeup..." boys have never really liked me... why would it be any different with him?

"Ugh, who cares!?" I began messing with my hair until my phone buzzed.

Hayley<3: we're almost there!!

Me: ok cool

Do I look okay? What do boys even like? I don't care... why do I care? I shouldn't care... just... be myself... yeah... it'll be fine...

There was a knock at the door, grabbing my bag I quickly ran down the stairs. Desperately, I tried getting to the door before my parents could. But I was too late.

"Hayley, Annie, and..."

"This is Gwen, you've met her before, dad."

"I don't think so..."

"Please, can I go? We're just going to the movies."

"Let her go! I already said she could." My mom called from the living room.

"There won't be boys there, right?" I nodded, not entirely sure, "Fine..." I quickly went out the door, joining the girls in Gwen's truck.

"I thought it'd be cool to bring the truck so we could hang out in the trunk."

"Nice..." I said.

"Don't worry, you and Frank can have it all to yourselves."

"What!? No! I don't even know if he'll be there."