Ray Toro- Spin the Bottle

Tw- anxiety, anxiety/panic attacks

Your pov
"Come on, it'll be fun! Just come along, if you don't like it you can just leave." My roommate Penny was trying to convince me to go to a party we had been invited to.

"No, I already said, I don't do parties." I said annoyed as I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling. She walked over and looked down at me.

"What else could you possibly be doing tomorrow night? Oh, I know you'll just lay on your bed staring at the same ceiling feeling bad for yourself that you don't have any real friends..." Wow I actually feel attacked right now...

"...you're going, okay? It'll be good for you, I promise." She walked over to her bed and layed down.

"Night, Penny."

"Night, Y/n."

I stared at the ceiling as I slowly fell asleep. As I woke up I suddenly remembered what was tonight, fuck I don't wanna go to that stupid party ughhhh...

Time skip to around 8pm

I rolled my eyes as Penny lectured me on why I need to get out more as I got ready for the party. I looked through the closet and decided on a black y/f/b long sleeve with black overalls and yellow converse, I put on a little bit of make up, grabbed my phone, and me and Penny walked out the door.

The car ride was filled with more of Penny's lectures I need to get out more, I need to make friends blah blah blah... she sounds like my mom ughhh this is gonna be a long night...

We got to the house, which was pretty big, and walked in, it was pretty packed, I could feel the anxiety rising up in my body.

Oh god I don't think I can do this... maybe I should just leave, the door is right there...

Penny must've saw me eyeing the door because she grabbed my arm and dragged me further into the house.

"Have some fun!" She said, pushing me into an area where people were dancing. I felt her hand leave my back, I turned around and she was gone.

Oh no what am I going to do this isn't good... I need to hide, where's a bathroom??

My hands started shaking and people began to stare. Oh no, bathroom...

I finally found an open bathroom and ran inside quickly closing and locking the door. I sat on the floor with my knees to my chest, breathe, okay I got this... in and out...

I breathed in through my nose and out my mouth, trying to calm down. Slowly I felt the tears stream down. I knew this wouldn't be good...

I heard someone knock on the door.

"Hey, quit hogging the bathroom, other people need to use it, you know?" It was a man's voice. I should probably go...

I got up and wiped away the tears with my sleeve. I slowly opened the door and a short man with black hair was standing there.

"Oh, hey baby, wanna meet me in the bedroom." He said and stuck his tongue out, I looked at him in disgust and walked away. I didn't know where I was walking to but I eventually found myself upstairs leaning against a balcony looking at the stars.

They were oddly comforting to me. I was so enchanted by the stars that I didn't even realize someone standing next to me until they spoke.

"The stars are beautiful tonight." The man's voice startled me causing me to jump a bit, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you... " He smiled, he was kind of cute with messy brown curls and pretty brown eyes.

"I'm Ray."

"Y/n." I said, smiling.

"Ray! What are you doing out here? We're gonna play spin the bottle... oh hello, sugar." A man with messy black hair walked onto the balcony.

"Spin the bottle? What is this, high school?" He questioned looking very confused.

"Yeah, some girls wanna play it, so I guess we are." The messy black haired man walked inside, Ray sighed and followed but not before signaling for me to join. I decided to go, not because I wanted to play, but because I wanted to stick with Ray. What else am I going to do? Cry in the bathroom again?

"I'm Gerard by the way, but my friends call me Gee, sugar. " He said turning around and winking at me. I didn't say anything back as he led us down to the basement where about a dozen people were sitting in a circle around a bottle. Ray sat down, as I was about to sit next to him I felt someone pull on my arm.

"Hey dum dum we're sitting over here!" It was Penny. Damn I want to sit with Ray but I guess I'll sit with Penny and her drunk ass friends...

"Alright everyone let's get this game started!" Gerard leaned in and spun first. Everyone cheered. Please not me...

It landed on some random girl I didn't know.

"Come on sugar..." They got up as he led her to a near by closet. Someone started the timer for seven minutes as we heard gross noises come from the closet. This is so gross... I should leave...

I started to get up but Penny pulled me back down,

"You're not going anywhere!" She yelled, I just sat back down, not wanting to start anything with a drunk Penny.

The seven minutes ended and they both walked out with their hair in an even bigger mess then before. They say back down and made faces at each other.

"Okay, my turn!" The short black haired man leaned into the middle and spun the bottle. Please not me...

It felt like slow motion as the bottle stopped, and landed on me. Oh no...

"Hey baby..." He began to get up and walk towards me. I have no choice...

I got up as he took my hand and led me to the closet. My hands were shaking like crazy. No no no please no...

We got into the closet and he had noticed I was shaking.

"... oh don't worry doll, I won't bite... unless you want me to." He whispered seductively. He brought his lips close to mine, I freaked out and instinctively went to the floor and brought my knees to my chest.

"Oh come on princess, have a little fun." He smirked and went down to the floor kissing my cheek. I tried to stop the tears, but I couldn't control myself. Suddenly the door swung open and Ray was standing there.

"Frank, get the fuck away from her." The short man looked at Ray confused, and then angrily as he got up and left. Ray walked in and sat next to me, putting an arm around me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a sad smile. I nodded, he wiped the tears from my face.

"Come on, let's get out of this closet." He stood up holding his hand out. I hesitated at first, but quickly took it and stood up. He led me out of the closet where everyone was staring and whispering, we passed Penny and she shot me a look.

"Don't pay attention to them." Ray whispered as he led me out of the basement and back to the balcony.

"Th-thank you." I smiled.

"No problem, I knew Frank wasn't going to go easy in there, and I didn't really want to see you get killed in there." I laughed a little which caused him to smile. For the rest of the night we talked about random things and stared the sky.

OwO-
Happy birthday Ray! I hope everyone enjoyed this part. I have to much time and so little ideas to write, haha. Have a totally rad day~ peace out cheesebags