Ryan Ross- I miss you

Your pov

I got home from work today and saw my boyfriend with lipstick stains on his face and shirt collar.

"Hey baby." He kissed me on the cheek. He even smells like another girl...

"Brendon, why don't you go look at yourself in the mirror?" I said fighting back the tears.

"Uhh, okay..." He walked in and his eyes went wide as he ran back out throwing every excuse he could come up with at me, "...baby I'm so sorry, I love you, you know that, don't you?" I couldn't fight back anymore and I started to uncontrollably sob.

"I'm out of here." I said through my sobs, fast walking to the door.

"Wait y/n, please I'm sorry... " I don't want to hear it...

I got in the car and drove, I didn't know where I just went. Eventually I pulled over and grabbed my phone.

twenty messages from Brendon ten missed calls from Brendon

I rested my forehead on the steering wheel as I scrolled through my contacts figuring out who to talk to.

My tears fell on my phone screen leaving marks, I stopped at one Ryro with a picture from his birthday last year. I hesitated. we haven't talked for months... ever since Brendon came along...

I took a deep breath and hit call.

"Y/n?" I've missed his voice so much...

"Hey...um could I maybe...come over?" He's not going to say yes...

"Uh, yeah sure." Wow okay guess I was wrong...

"Thank you, bye." I smiled through my tears, still flowing but not as bad as before.

"Bye." I hung up and drove to his place.

I hesitated at first but I forced myself to knock on the door. It opened rather quickly.

"Hey, come in..." He gestured for me to walk in and so I did, I took a seat on his couch and he sat next to me, "...what's going on?" My tears had finally stopped but my eyes where still puffy and red.

"You where right, Brendon cheated on me. I'm sorry..." I began to cry again, " B-because I d-didn't believe y-you I-I ruined our f-friendship..." He gave me a hug and rubbed my back.

"Its okay Y/n, I was a dick, to you and Brendon. I should be the one that's sorry." He said softly.

"I've missed you." I said looking up at him. He smiled and without warning he kissed me. I kissed back almost immediately. He broke the kiss.

"I've waited so long to do that." He said smiling, I pulled him back into another kiss his arms went on top of my shoulders and my hands held his arms. He broke the kiss again and leaned his forehead against mine, "I love you Y/n" He told me, his face bright red.

"I love you too Ryan." I smiled and he pulled me back in for another passionate kiss.

OwO-
Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this one. I frickin love Ryan Ross so this was fun for me, most of these are fun to write. Anyways, stream turbulent ~ peace out cheesebags