Pete Wentz- Uno

Your pov

"Hey Y/n! I'm so happy you could make it." Brendon greeted as I stepped inside.

"Of course, who else is here?"

"Pete, Annabelle, Ryan, and Hayley." He said as we walked into the living room where everyone sat.

"Cool..."

"Hey Y/n!" Annabelle greeted.

"Hey..." I smiled, sitting next to her. Pete sent a strange look towards me.

"Oh you just had to invite Y/n! The perfect little miss princess." Pete said, a smirk on his face.

"Aw, did Mikey not let you top last night?" I stuck my bottom lip out. Everyone began to snicker.

"Please, you're just upset you can't get any of this!" He motioned towards his body.

"Whatever, I just know you're secretly gay for Mikey." He began to get up.

"Yeah, you're just mad," He sat next to me, "Cause," He began to whisper, "You can't get me."

I rolled my eyes. The others got up and left the room for some reason I didn't pay attention to. My cheeks had gone pink as his face was inches from mine. Desperately, I tried to play it cool. A smirk was now spread across my face.

"Don't you think I'd already have ya if I wanted ya so bad?" I then got up, slowly walking away from him. The others came out of a room, holding a few board games.

"Uno?" Brendon asked.

"Hell yeah..." I said. In what felt like no time at all, everyone sat around the dinning table, seven cards in hand, and Pete Wentz staring me down across the table. I'm gonna destroy him...

"We doing the zero seven rule?" Someone asked. Brendon smirked.

"Of course..." shit... okay, it's switch cards with one person on seven, pass to the next player on zero... I think...

The game began, and it was pretty calm. That is, until someone set down a reverse card. And another. And another.

"No staking!" Hayley cried.

"What? Of course there's staking..." Brendon said, setting down yet another reverse card. Annabelle and Brendon just kept smirking at each other until they were both finally out of reverses. Pete's turn came, and he set down a seven.

"Y/n, gimme your cards."

"Seriously!? Why me!?"

"Cause I want to, hand em' over!" I sighed, then we switched, "Damn, you got shit cards."

"You do too..." he really does... no blues... it's all been blues... oh, but he does have a zero...

"My turn!" Hayley cried, then set down a draw four.

"Aw, shit!" Ryan cried, drawing four cards, and putting down a two.

I smirked, then bit my lip to stop myself. As I did so, I set down a zero. Everyone groaned, passing their cards so I got Brendon's. I giggled. Only three cards... nice...

"Ah, Hayley, you got shit cards too!"

"Please, I got Ryan's stack of twenty, you don't get to complain."

"Yeah, and I got Y/n's shit cards!" Ryan complained.

"Well, thank you Brendon for your very un-shitty cards." They all groaned and complained. I just giggled. Brendon went, and Annabelle went, until it was Pete's turn. He set down another seven.