Mikey Way- Roller Coaster Buddies

Mikey's pov

I'm standing in line, with my friends to go on a huge rollercoaster. Ahh this is so scary...

"Does anyone wanna ride with me?" I asked, hoping I wouldn't get sat with some random kid.

"Uh, I'm going with Frank, Ray and Bob are riding together so, I guess not. Sorry dude." Gerard answered, and quickly turned back to the conversation he was having with Frank. Fuck, now I gotta sit with some weirdo ugh...

After about five minutes of waiting we finally made it to the front and separated us for each section of the coaster. I was the only one in mine, maybe I don't have to ride with anyone...

Just as I got my hopes up, a girl came over and stood next to me as she talked with her friends. She's kinda cute...

The gates opened and we both got into the little compartment. I quickly strapped in and held on for dear life, I hate roller coasters ahh, why did I agree to this???

"Is this your first time on a rollercoaster?" The girl asked, looking at me.

"No, I just really don't like them..." She nodded and brought her gaze back to the floor. I used this time to get a good look at her, pretty e/c eyes, adorable h/l h/c hair, epic Weezer shirt, ripped black jeans... woah those are cool...

"I like your bracelets."

"Oh, thanks." She smiled.

"I'm Mikey."

"Y/n..."

"Y/n, that's cute." She smiled again as a worker came and checked our restraints.

"You ready for this Mikey?" Gee asked from in front of us.

"Hell no!"

"Oh come on Mikes, just try to have some fun, okay?" He turned back around just as the ten second count down started.

"Hey, if you get scared, you can hold my hand." Was the last thing I heard from Y/n's mouth before we took off.

I couldn't help but scream, we went up and down and around and upside down. I heard Y/n scream as well, I looked over and she was smiling, cute...

The ride ended and I helped Y/n out of the coaster. I couldn't spot any of the guys so I walked out with her.

"It wasn't that bad, right Mikey?" She asked.

"It was pretty terrifying..." We made it out and I spotted the boys walking towards us, "...so I was thinking, if you'd like maybe we-" I was cut off by Bob.

"Hey hot stuff, maybe you'd like to ride the next one with me, if you get what I'm saying." He looked her up and down about a million times during that sentence.

"Uh, n-no thanks, see ya around Mikey." and with that she was gone. Fuck why does Bob have to be such a dick!?

"Dude, what the hell!? I was gonna ask her to hang out with us! Ugh, I might never see her again!" I told Bob, frustrated.

"Yeah sure cause a ten like her would totally go for a two like you!" Bob retaliated.

"Hey, hey boys, boys, let's chill. We're here to have some fun, let's settle this later, okay?" Ray ran over and stood in between us.

"Alright," I murmured.

"Whatever," Bob muttered.

"Come on, let's do this one!" Frank yelled, everyone agreed as we ran to the next ride.