George Harrison-I've Missed You

Your pov

I stood in front of the stage, waiting. Many other girls stood around as well, whispering amongst each other. They were fans just like I was, except, for one thing.

My insides felt so nervous standing there. I was becoming impatient. What am I doing? He probably doesn't wanna see me... or remember me at that...

Finally, the curtain flew away, and a group of four boys began playing their songs. The girls immediately began to scream. Okay... he's right there... who am I kidding? He can't see me... ugh...

I just danced around, enjoying the music. The girls around me did so too. All the girls in front were louder fans, crying, and freaking out. I couldn't blame them for that. These boys made amazing music that I had also cried along to at times.

As I was dancing, a girl beside me rammed her elbow into my side. Immediately, I held a hand to the spot that now ached in pain. When I turned to her, she laughed.

"I see you looking at George. He's mine." She said.

"Oh yeah? Fight me!" I yelled. It's not that I'm a crazy fan after George... I just don't like it when people shove their elbows into me...

"I'm not scared of you!" She cried. I don't really remember what had happened except for the fact that I awoke on the floor. I had a headache and my body hurt. When I sat up, I realized the girls were gone, and I began nervously weaving my fingers through the new holes in my dress fabric.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Startled, I gazed up to find my childhood friend standing over me. I must've zoned out...

"Georgie..." I stood up. He looked at my now torn dress.

"What're you doing here? And what happened to your dress?"

"Uhm, I came to see you. I... got into a fight," I explained.

"What!?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I just, I heard you finally got into a band and I wanted to see you play." Then, he hugged me.

"I've missed you..." He spoke. I blushed from this.

"I've missed you too..." When he pulled away, he held a smile, "Oh, I probably look like a mess? Don't I? I'm so sorry..."

"No no, it's okay. C'mon, I'll introduce you to the boys."

"Okay..." He took my hand, leading me backstage where three boys sat around. They looked so similar you could barely tell them apart. If I couldn't see their faces, I'd swear they were the same person.

"John, Paul, Ringo, this is Y/n. A friend."

"A friend?" The one named John raised an eyebrow, "Just a friend?"

"Yes," George said. The boys chuckled.

"Sure, just like every other girl you bring back here..." Paul chuckled. My cheeks heated up as I suddenly felt embarrassed.

"I... uhm... I should go..." I began walking away.

"Y/n, wait!" George caught up with me, "I'm sorry, about them." We now stood on the stage, facing each other.

"Your friends are mean." I said.

"I know. I'm sorry," I hummed. It was quiet for a few minutes before he finally said something, "Where have you been? All these years?"

"What do you mean?"

"You kinda, disappeared."

"I've been in Liverpool. Never left."

"But, I haven't seen you, in years!"

"We did kind of, drift apart." I said. He nodded.

"Probably didn't help that I ran away to start a band." I giggled.

"No kidding!"

"I'm really happy to see you again. You were always a great friend." I smiled.

"Me too, and you were always good to me." He smiled.

"So, what have you been up to lately?"

"Not much, moved out of my mum's, got a job, dated some boys..." I shrugged.

"Are you with anyone?" He asked. Oh...

"No, they were all, boring." I explained. He chuckled.

"Just like all the boys in school..." I smiled down at my shoes. Yeah... except for one boy...

"Not all of them," I giggled. He looked curious and confused now, "You, doofus."

"Wait..." He took a moment to process what I had said, "What do you mean by that?"

"Georgie, I may or may not have had a crush on you in school," I explained. He was silent, "Oh, that was... I shouldn't have said anything. I'll go..." I turned around and began to leave.

"Y/n, wait!" He jumped in front of me, "Why did you come here? To the show?"

"To see you..."

"But why now? I mean, you said yourself you've been here this whole time. I have too." Just tell him...

"Georgie," I sighed, "I missed you. I tried making new friends, dating around, but, none of it has worked. I've missed you more than anything," My hand held his cheek, "You always made me so happy." His cheeks sported a light shade of pink. I want to kiss him...

"You made me happy too." As if he read my mind, he leaned in close, waiting for me to close the gap. Just as I was about to, I heard cheering. We both looked around, not finding anything.

"Boo! Kiss already!" We gazed up to find John, Paul, and Ringo, sitting on the balcony where the lights were kept.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Paul encouraged. George held an irritated look.

"See! I told you they weren't just friends..." John chuckled.

"What're you waiting for George?" Snickered Ringo.

"I'm gonna shove them off that bloody balcony." George declared. I giggled.

"Could you kiss me first?" He smiled, then nodded. We both leaned in, pressing our lips together for only a few seconds as the boys cheered.

"Okay, I'll be back." And with that, he ran off. Soon after, yells came from the balcony. I just laughed, watching them run around from the stage. Aww Georgie...

OwO-
Hey hey, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been focusing on these two books im  tryna finish. This is for MissVal21 they wanted a Beatles one shot! So here we are. George is my favorite so that's why I chose him :) Have a sweet day~peace out cheesebags