Chapter 59

I woke up in a pretty good mood despite the fact that Im still suspended. My phone buzzed showing an email from Stephanie McMahon. Great let me guess Trish broke her nail and its my fault or she messed up her eyeliner and its my problem. I opened it up and was actually pretty happy:

Ashley,

Weve heard news of your recent engagement aand weve found it in our hearts to let you come back this Tuesday in 2 days to our Smackdown taping since you are going to need some money to fund that wedding

S.McMahon.

I was so happy I literally started jumping on the couch. Alanna came out of the bedroom in her pajamas. Whoops I probably woke her up. "Ashley whats going on?" she growled.

"Well Alanna Im going to be working again," I cheered.

"Next time try not to wake me up" she said and walked back into the bedroom.. I giggled a bit under my breath. Then Randy came out of the room.

"Was there an earthquake?" he asked

"No Randy thats the rush of energy that I got when I found out I was going back to work."

"Oh cool Im gonna go back to bed," he replied. Wow so apparently no one really cares about Ashley this morning.

I ended up scheduling a gym session with the twins because well I cant show up to work all bloated. Like seriously how horrible would that be. Id lose all my male fans.Of course the twins agreed because they love sweating in any form.

I got ready real quick and before I knew it they were already outside my door. "Wassup Bellas?" I laughed.

"Ready to sweat?" NIkki asked.
"Can't wait," I said and minutes later we were at the gym.
We walked in and the first thing I saw was that albino blonde Trish. I aware it's like wherever I go she's there. I just decided to ignore her I mean I'm not looking for trouble. I saw Brie's eye catch her and she looked over at me.
"I wanna work out not looking for trouble," I said. She nodded.
We decided to start with the treadmill because it was the farthest set of machines from Trish. Then we did some other set and then decided to hit the weights. Nikki was doing some bench presses and I was aiding her. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Why do you want," I spat.
"I just wanted to say hi why the hostility?" She asked innocently.
"Oh cut the crap we all know you're the reason I got suspended. "
"That wasn't me that was all you. I mean your just jealous. "
"As if just get over yourself. I'm here to workout."
"Well I just wanted to tell you that I still plan on stealing your fiance," she said and pushed me. I looked over and saw that Brie was recording. Okay I can't touch her.
"Trish just go away."
"What are you gonna do Im a star you can't touch me you heard Stephanie," she said and nudeged me back again.
I just started to walk away before I did anything I would regret. I was completely filled with anger.
"What the hell Trish," I heard Nikki yell behind my back.
"I still don't understand why you two took her in she's not even pretty and she can't wreslte," she said.
Nikki pushed her and she fell into a rack. And of course we got kicked out of the gym. But we made sure to send the video to every member of the Authority.