Chapter 20

We all enjoyed our visit to Shakey's and it's Monday which means back to Raw. Hopefully Dave will keep our personal conflicts out of work and I will try my best.

I walked into the venue holding hands with Alanna who had her other hand in Randy's. It was like we were a little family.

"Hey I see John go play with him while we go get ready," Randy said to Alanna kneeling down to her height.

"John!" she screeched.

"Alanna!" he yelled back pulling her into a hug.

We continued walking down the hallway until we hit a door that had our logo on it. "If he gets on you, I'm not holding back," Randy said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, for everything but try not to make a huge scene if something does happen," I replied giving him a hug.

"No promises."

I opened the door and all three of the guys were already in there. A huge frown shot across Dave's face when he saw me. I pretended that I didn't notice and greeted Hunter and Ric. I fished through my bag for my gear.

"You left this," Dave said throwing my top at me.

"Thanks," I said with a fake smile.

I found my shorts and my undergear and put it all in a neat pile. "So when are you gonna start changing out here with us?" Ric asked with a huge smile.

"When you stop being a perve," I retorted making all the guys laugh.

"It was just a question honey don't have to get all crazy. "

"Yeah sorry it's just, well all that's happened the past few days and I'm a little you know moody."

"She's on her period," Hunter laughed.

"Shut up and no I am not," I replied walking into the bathroom.

I got in my gear and went to hair and make up. Sheila did my hair in loose curls and did my make up naturally and it looked great.

I checked the card and I didn't have a match tonight but the guys did. They had a four man against Christian, Edge, Maven, and A-train. I was just an escort for the night.

I saw the Bella twins walking up to me and I felt myself trapped. I couldn't pretend to ignore then without making it obvious.

"Hey Ash we've been looking for ya!" Brie said.

"Yeah we just wanted to apologize for the other night. We are your friends and we should've stuck by your side," Nikki added.

"It's alright guys I mean I'm not exactly innocent in the situation either and you guys gave me the slap in the face I needed," I replied.

They smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Now where is that bastard?" Nikki asked.

"I see him!" Brie exclaimed pointing to Dave.

"No no you guys I don't want this at work," I said but before I could finish they were already over there. I ran to the scene as fast as I could but both girls had already slapped him before I could get there. Nikki them kicked him right in the groin and I let out a giggle.

"You thought you were gonna get away with it didn't you? Well you were wrong you mess with the bull you get the horns asshole!" Brie spat. Nikki then slapped him again and spat in his face. They walked away and he was going crazy I could see the anger in his eyes.

I tried to walk away before he could see me but he did and he started calling my name. I turned the corner and leaned against the wall. "what the hell was that?" he asked turning to me.

"Its called a good pair of friends," I replied.

"I thought you would be professional and keep this crap out of work."

"well how was I supposed to know that the twins would sucker punch you backstage."

"You know what just stay away you've already caused too many complications."

I growled as he walked away. Nat ran up to me and looked worried. "Hey what was all that about?" she asked.

"Well the twins gave Dave a piece of their mind."

"Oh I see."

"Yeah and now he's pissed off at me."

"Well look just go have fun tonight get your mind off things, you know what we are going out tonight, club down the street," she said grabbing my wrist.

"Do you have a match tonight?" she added.

"No not tonight."

"Well I'll see you tonight," she said walking off. I sighed and walked back into the locker room where all the guys were. Especially a very pissed off Dave.

"Come on let's go," he said when he saw me. He and all the guys walked out without a word except Randy who placed a kiss on my cheek.

I sighed and grabbed Randy's hand. He smiled and we walked to gorilla with all the guys.Our music played and I checked my outfit real quick. It was a very tight fitted black dress with a sparkly belt topped off with some 6 in black heels. I let go of Randy's hand because no one in the WWE universe knows about us and I'd like for our relationship to be offscreen especially because of all of the drama.

We walked out and I grabbed Randy's hand and smiled, because Dave was next to me he had to grab mine. We all raised up our arms and continued to walk down the ramp. They all slid in the ring while I went up the steps and stepped in between the second and third rope.

"Behold the sight the coals that will be squeezed into the next diamonds!" Ric yelled into a microphone pointing to Dave, Randy, and I. Their opponents came in the ring.I got out of the ring and cheered them on during the match. Dave was in and planted Chris into the mat and it was pretty awsome. Another Bautista bomb and the match was won. I got into the ring and gave Dave a big hug, deciding to do it for the show. He didn't seem to mind so oh well.

We got backstage but Randy left me because John caught him and they ended up chatting which left me with the other three members of Evolution. I opened the door and went into the bathroom to change. I took off my dress and I heard the bathroom door open.

It of course was Dave. "I'm changing here," I spat.

He said nothing but just came closer. "Look Dave we can talk later just let me change."

He came closer and lifted me on top of the sink. "Dave stop," I said pushing him. It didn't do much considering his size. He grabbed me by my hair and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

He planted a kiss right on my lips and then did it again with a lot more force. I tried to get out but he tightened his grip pulling me closer. I hate to admit it but his roughness was turning me on. He wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled me even closer, which I didn't think was possible. I let my gaurd down and kissed back. It got rougher and he picked me up and pressed me against the wall and deepend the kiss.

He put me back on the floor. "Don't tell me you can stay away from that."

I looked down, embarrassed.

"We can make this work. I don't know what I have to do to make you mine again. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart." he added.

"D-Dave I ju..." I started.

"I want you there, lying next to me. I take full blame for my actions and I beat myelf up for it every waking minute. I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier I was just angry."

"Dave, I love you. But, I love Randy and I know he would never hurt me and he has only been good to me," I choked out. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. Dave wiped the tear off my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Come back to me. I'm sorry I love you. We can make this work."

I was really thinking. I still love Dave but I love Randy and he would never hurt me and I know it. But I can't go back to Dave because well I feel like I belong with Randy and Alanna. But Dave really loves me and it would crush me to know that I broke his heart. It hurts me to see Dave like this so so sad and the fact that he told me all of that was just making my feel torn