Chapter 6

I woke up to the soud of my alarm from my Iphone. I saw Dave stirring next to me. "Goodmorning," I said to the barely concious Dave.

"Morning gorgeous," he replied. It took him a minute to finally realize the situation and by that I mean me in his bed. "Woah woah wait did we.." he asked pointing to the sheets.

"Nope you got a little drunk last night and wanted me to stay with you so I did and here we are."

"Oh okay," he replied, "So judging by how much my head is spinning Im guessing I got pretty hammered last night." he added.

"Well you didn't do anything too stupid except you started doing the chicken dance on the bar." I said as seriously as possible.

"Fuck."

" Im just kidding but I did find out that you're the fun drunk. You dont do stupid crap but you just have a good time."

"Just like you except you are also a naughty drunk."

"Well you did get a little horny last night."

"Oh I wasn't the only one or else then you wouldve said no when I asked you to spend the night."

"So I uhh guess I should head on out and get ready for the day thank god its Thursday so we don't have work." I said getting off the bed.

"I'll miss you," he said.

I kissed his cheek and grabbed my clutch off the kitchen counter. I walked out of the room where I bumped into someone. I looked around to see Layla on the floor. "Oh Ashley doing a hit n run I see."

"No its not like that."

"Oh really."

"Yeah nothing happened," I said.

"I'll have to keep an eye on you newbie."

She left with a smile on her face. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked into my room as quietly as possible I mean Ive only been in the wwe for what like two weeks and I already have a relationship with one of the superstars. Relationship? I honestly dont even know what we are at this point. I walked in to see a very groggy Randy coming out of his bedroom.

"Morning sunshine." I said.

"What happened last night?"

"Umm well you got drunk and now you look like crap." I joked. He frowned, "Well hate to break it to ya but you don't look to great either." I stuck out my tongue, "well that's not what you were saying last night at the club,"I added.

"Like you said, I was drunk." he sneered. There he goes being the asshole he can never escape being. After we had that talk yesterday I thought we would be cool but guess not. I walked into my bathroom to get cleaned up and I have no idea what Dave was thinking when he called me gorgeous this morning. I was everything but, I mean my make up was all smeared and my hair was a mess.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower to rid myself of all the ugliness. When I was done I went back into my bedroom in nothing but a towel. I changed into a 5SOS tank and a pair of ripped skinny jeans topped off with black sandals. I then started my make up where I did a smoky eye look with pink lipstick.

I walked out of my room to see Alanna cuddled up to Randy on the couch, probably asleep. I awed at how cute the sight was. I mean Randy sure could be an ass but man was he cute and his fatherly side was so attractive and only being 24 and already taking on the role of being a father is alot to handle so I guess I kinda admire him.

"What an angel." I said staring at them.

"Don't forget about Alanna," he joked. I giggled and sat down with them. "So any plans today?" I asked.