Chapter 29

I signed in with the lady at her desk. A nurse came over and gave Randy an ice pack. I felt so bad. "How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I think it's a concussion."
"How'd you know?"
"Had one before thanks for bringing me."
"Anything for you seriously."
"Thanks I'm uh glad we got back on track."
"Same and I am so sorry I didn't know he was gonna do that."
"It's fine but he's gonna pay. Nobody kisses my Ashley and gets away with it."
"Oh Randy you're so protective," I sighed and wrapped my arm around his. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled and rubbed his head. I was grateful for the fact that we are back together. I am so happy beyond words I can't even explain it.
"Orton," a nurse called out. We got up and intertwined our fingers. We followed the nurse down the hall and into our designated room.
She checked him out and it turns out he does have a concussion. She have him a prescription for a couple weeks and left him with an ice pack. We walked out of the ER and it was freezing.
"It's cold," I said through chattering teeth.
"Here take my jacket."
"No."
"Why not?"
"You have a concussion."
"So"
"And it's my fault and I feel really bad."
"Oh stop it Ashley it's not your fault Matt doesn't know how to keep his hands off of what isn't his," he replied and put his jacket over my shoulders.
I inhaled the warm scent it gave off. It was Randy's smell. I got in the drivers seat and started the engine. I let the car run for a couple minutes.
"Ash."
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Why did Matt kiss you?"
"Well I don't know I mean obviously he was jealous."
"Did anything happen while we were separated?"
"We got a coffee before work but that's it."
"Nothing I should know about?"
"No."
"Oh"
"What about you and Trish?"
"Babe Trish doesn't even compare to you and do you know how many guys have gotten into those pants," he laughed.
I giggled along with him and started driving. We made it to the hotel in no time but it was still dark and we still had to call the boss about Randy's condition.
We walked in hand in hand and of course who's in the front? Vince McMahon that's who. Jolly. "Better go tell him now," Randy said. He walked towards Vince and I decided to stay over here because Vince kinda scared me a bit.
They talked for a bit then Vince gave Randy a handshake and a pat on the back. Randy walked over to me with a grin in his face.
"What's up?" I asked.
"He's giving both of us two weeks."
"What why not just you?"
"Well I'm gonna need a nurse to take care of me," he snarled.
"Wow that's great."
"Yup he said he's noticed how hard we work and he said that the power couple deserves a break."
"Two weeks?"
"Yeah long I know but it'll be over before you know it."
I smiled and kissed my wonderful boyfriend.
We walked up into our hotel room quickly after checking in. The room was nice and had everything a usual hotel room would have. I ordered a pizza and sat down on the couch where Randy was flipping through the channels.
I grabbed the remote straight out of his hand and started flipping. I stopped on Chucky.
"Oh my gosh this is one of my favorites."
"I thought you didn't like scary movies."
"Not like paranormal ones but chucky is bomb."
"Okay we'll see about that."
I smiled and cuddled up to him. There was a knock on the door and I jumped off the couch. "Pizza!"
Randy chuckled and followed me over. He grabbed the pizza while I payed. The man left and I shut the door after him. Luckily, Bae had already set up plates and drinks for the two of us. We hopped back on the couch and resumed the movie. We ate our pizza and kissed every once in a while. Boy am I lucky to have my man back.
We finished the pizza and he put his arm around me. I cuddled up into his side. He laughed."what?" I asked.
"You."
"What about me?"
"Nothing your just cute," he said with a smirk.
"Sweet talk won't get you anywhere Orton," I said and pointed a finger at him.
"Not even in those jeans?
"Randy we have two weeks remember."
"Why not have an early vacation?"
"Well I guess your right." Of course him and his Orton was suckered me into giving him what he wants.
........................
Guys read samiralovesrko books and follow her!!!! Also check out ayebrose she's so sweet!!! Comment and tell me what you think of the story so far and your name may appear later in the book.