Chapter 16

Tonight is Friday which means I have work. Hopefully a match tonight. I haven't even talked to Orton since our accidental make out session on Tuesday?

Dave and I were in the car heading for the arena early so we could work out in the gym. "I love couples workouts," I said giving Dave a kiss on the cheek.

"And I just love you," he replied. I smiled and pulled out my phone. I had two texts from Randy and one from my best friend back home.

RANDY: Miss me yet?

RANDY: Dave doesn't have to know, we've done it before.

MADISON: Hey Ash haven't talked to you in a while we need to catch up.

I replied to Randy.

ASHLEY: We can't do this anymore

I replied to Maddy.

ASHLEY: I know IMY maybe you can come on tour with me.

We arrived at our destination and we walked into the venue hand in hand and a huge smile in our faces.

"Ready?" he asked handing me a bosu.

I nodded and we began out workout.

DAVE'S POV

After the bosus we started lifting weights and wow did Ashley look great. She lifted more than any diva I have ever seen. It was really distracting actually.

"Alright,let's take a break" I said carefully extracting the weight from her hands.

"Thanks babe," she said placing a kiss on my cheek. I slapped her butt making her jump. She turned around grinned, "someone's turned on," she joked.

I grabbed her by the shirt, pulling her closer and placing a kiss on her lips.

We walked over to a bench so we could rest for a bit.

"I think we should get ready for tonight's match," I said after taking a sip of water.

She nodded and grabbed her stuff. I noticed she forgot her phone on the bench so I went to go grab it and I saw it buzz. She had a text from Randy saying: Don't deny it you know there's something between us.

What is this? What is he talking about?! I decided to just save it after the show because technically I'm working. I handed her the phone and she looked a bit surprised when she saw the message. I saw a slight frown show upon her face but she didn't say anything.

I was so angry at her, had she been cheating in me?

"We'll talk about that later," I whispered to her before we walked into the locker room. All the guys were there, I wonder if it was ever weird for Ash to share a locker room with all the guys.

ASHLEY'S POV

We walked in and all the guys were already in there. I got out my bag and grabbed my new gear that was black and gold for Evolution.

I walked into the bathroom and put my new gear on. It looked pretty nice it revealed enough without revealing too much. I walked out to lace up my boots and all the guys were already geared up. I wonder if it was ever weird to change in front of three other guys. I wonder if it was ever intimidating.

"Someone looks hot in there new gear," Dave said.

"Yeah you look nice," Randy added.

Ric motioned me to spin around and I did, "damn someone's been doing their squats," he said.

"Hey, she has a boyfriend," Hunter said trying to calm down Ric.

I laced up my boots and checked the match card and it said that Randy and I have a match against Christian and Gale. We should do fine I'm sure we will pull out a victory tonight.

"Let's go get stretched out," Randy said. I nodded and we walked out of the room and started doing our pre-match stretches.

I felt eyes on me and I looked back and saw Christian staring at me. "Like what you see?" I called out.

"Just as much as you do," he said looking down at himself.

"So not very much," I sneered causing him to frown.

"You know you want this Ash, tonight," he replied starting to walk away.

"Yeah tonight... I'm gonna kick your ass," I shouted. He just walked away even faster and I noticed a bunch of people laughing.

"That was a nice one," Randy complimented. I nodded and went back to stretching.

Our entrance music played and I walked down the ramp with mine and Randy's arms locked together. We both slid into the rings doing our poses on the turnbuckles. Then came our opponent's theme. Oh was I going to get my hands on Christain, even if I wasn't allowed to be in the ring at the same time.

The bell rung and it was Randy and Christian. After a couple hard hits Christian tagged in Gale making me the legal man. She threw me into the turnbuckle but I got up quickly and gave her a German suplex. She kicked out at one and we both got up and I kicked her in the gut. I jumped on top of her and just started throwing blows.

I pinned her and she kicked out at two. She got up and gave me a suplex then started kicking me. After a while I got enough energy to get up and I gave her a forearm to the face. I speared her and she fell to the mat holding her stomach.

She obviously was in no hurry to get back up so I backed into their corner towards Christian and punched him straight in the nose.

I walked back to Gale who was still on the mat. I made her stand up by holding on to her hair. I slammed her face right into the mat and pinned her for the three count.

Our music blared and Randy picked me up and spun me around in victory. I was so happy. I had won my first match for Evolution. Randy put me down and he looked at me weirdly. He came closer and grabbed me by my waist and walked me up the ramp. Once we got to gorilla he turned me to him and kissed me.

"R-Randy," I choked out.

"What I was congratulating you," he said putting his arm around me. I saw the guys walking over so I decided to just take care of the issue later. It felt so wrong but so right.

"Congrats Ash you did great," Hunter said.

"Hey Orton don't you think your a little close to my girlfriend," Dave growled. Randy loosened his grip and I squeezed out and walked over to Dave.

"You were amazing," he said pulling me into a hug.

"Dave I'm all sweaty," I complained.

"You weren't complaining yesterday," he whispered. I giggled and turned my attention back to the group.

"I'm gonna go get changed," I said.

"Yeah me too," Randy added.

We all walked back to the locker room and I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a blue dodger t-shirt, and a pair of white vans.

"Ready?" Dave asked.

"Yeah," I replied and we began walking to the car.

We got in and drove back to the hotel. We got into the room and set all our stuff down. "Babe I'm gonna go change," I said walking into the bedroom. I left my phone, my key card, and my sunglasses in the living room with Dave. I got dressed in one of Dave's t-shirts.

"So what's going on?" he growled.