Chapter 27

I woke up in Dave's arms. Wow this brings back so many memories. I looked under the blanket just to make sure. Thankfully we were both fully clothed. I saw Dave's eyes flutter open and he grinned. "Déjà vu aye?" he laughed.

"Just why I was thinking."

"So what exactly is going on princess."

"Well last night after the party I got this text but Randy needed my phone so I just ignore it and have it to him. Then he used it and he was like WHATS THIS and showed me the text I had apparently sent to you but I hadn't used my phone all night."

"Bummer well you know you always have me," he replied placing his hand on my thigh.

"It's not like that you know every relationship has it's bumps and this is one of me then everything will be back to normal you know?"

"I guess," he muttered under his breath.

"Dave don't worry one day you are going to date the most beautiful girl on the planet and you guys are gonna be married and live happily ever after."

"What about you?"

"Not me."

He grunted and walked out of the room. Ugh men. I got off the bed and walked over to my duffel bag. I threw on a sweatshirt and some leggings and a pair of nike's.

I picked up my phone and called Randy with no answer. I tried again still no answer. Last time I thought to myself. I called and he picked up after three rings. "What!"

"Randy baby I just needed to hear your voice."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would you send those we were on top of the world."

"Randy it wasn't me I promise I would never."

"Sureee."

"There is nothing going on with me and Dave I sware."

"Where are you right now?"

"With the twins."

"Oh yeah well a little birdie named Alicia told me you were spending the night in Dave's room."

"Okay I did but nothing happened someone is setting me up."

"Okay well until you can prove that to me we are done."

"Randy no come on."

"Ashley you heard me good bye."

He hung up and I felt my cheeks get hot and tears stream from my eyes and drop down onto my phone. Who would do this to me? I bet it was Mickie or Lita they are after my title and Lita must be pissed because she is no longer the it couple.

My phone started ringing. It was a blocked number but I decided to answer anyways.

"Hey how you feeling?" a woman asked.

"Who's this?"

"Oh just the woman trying to ruin your relationship."

"What the...?"

"Yup you heard me Randy was mine I had my eyes on him but then you showed up."

"Do you have any idea what you've done you crazy bitch."

"oh I know exactly what I've done. Randy and Alanna will be mine just give it some time and he will never trust you again."

"Who is this?"

"Don't worry you'll see me backstage tomorrow oh in fact we have a match tomorrow, and I'm taking you down mentally and physically." the line went dead and I thought I was going to lose it.

I have to find out who is doing this. Who dare ruin my relationship. I was on top of the world and now I've fallen.

I decided I call to tell him about the call.

"Hey?"

"Hey Randy!"

"What?"

"Okay so I just got this call from this lady and she told me she did it she's going to break us up."

"Ashley really I didn't think you were crazy enough to make up lies like this."

"No really I'm not kidding I just got the call."

"Oh yeah who was it?"

"I don't know but she said I'll see her tonight."

"Right hmm well when you figure out you can run it by me."

"Randy stop I'm not lying."

"Ashley you know what you did why don't you just take credit for it?"

"Because I didn't why don't you understand that I didn't do it it wasn't me."

"Mhm."

"I'll prove it to you."

"Well when you prove it or confess and stop lying then we might get back to what we used to be depending on which one you end up doing."

"So if I confess to something I didn't do then what will happen?"

"Then you cheated on me and I don't think things can be the same."

"So I lose no matter what unless I get the girl to confess."

"Yes Ashley Alanna just woke up so goodbye."

"Bye I love you."

"Mhm."

I got my stuff together for later on tonight. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Matt Hardy.

FROM:MATT HARDY

HEY WANNA GO GET A COFFEE BEFORE THE SHOW

I replied back with a yes. He then replied saying that he would pick me up in two hours. I mean it wasn't an actual date so it really shouldn't matter.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I checked my hair one last time before looking at the time. Matt should be here any minute. Oh there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my bags and stuff and walked over to the door. I was greeted by Matt who had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hey! Long time no see," I said.

"I know I missed you it feels like forever," he replied and pulled me into a hug.

"Let's go get that coffee."

"Right well come on darling!" he said in a funny tone making me giggle. We walked into the parking lot and like a gentleman, he opened the car door for me. I hopped in and his car smelled just like him. It's hard to explain though.

"So I heard you and Orton broke it off."

"Ummm I guess you could say that."

"Well what happened?"

"He saw some texts on my phone that someone else sent and he doesn't believe that it wasn't me."

"Wow that's harsh can't believe someone would do that."

"Right and earlier I got this call from this girl admitting that she did it and she said I'll see her tonight at the arena."

"Hmmm well you'll always have me."

I smiled and looked at the street. A couple minutes of awkward silence passed before I noticed him peeking over at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing nothing!"

"Obviously something's up!"

"It's just you're really pretty."

"Well thanks," I grinned. He smiled back at me. He was so adorable but id feel like crap if Randy found out about this. Just imagine how bad it would make me look.