Chapter 7

We got into the hotel room and Randy had Alanna who was passed out in his arms. "I love your little family," I said.

"Yeah we are just missing one peice," he said. Man Randy has like unassed himself. It was weird to think but ever since we got into the arctic exhibit he has been really nice and maybe even a little flirty. I went into my room and got ready for my date tonight. I decided on a cream cocktail dress and a pair of red six inch heels. I took off my make up and redid it with liquid foundation, a smokey eye, blush, mascara, pink lip stick, and bronzer.

I walked out and I saw Randy's jaw drop. "Where are you going?" he asked obviously trying to hold back his excitement.

"I'm going on a date with Dave," I said and his excitement faded.

"Oh well have fun," he said turning his attention back to the television. I checked my phone and it was already 5:53. I sighed and decided to go on twitter. I answered a couple of fans questions.Then I heard a knock on the door and I quckly got up and answered it. I opened the door to see a very dolled up Dave. "You clean up nice," I said shutting the door behind me.

"Have you looked in the mirror you look 100 times better than me," he said. I blushed and he kissed my cheek. I returned the favor and kissed his. "So where are we going?" I asked as he helped me into the car.

" It's a fancy restaurant with a name that I can't pronounce," he said.

"You're so cute," I replied as he got into the driver's seat.

"Oh and why is that?"

"I don't know you just are." I replied.We drove about 15 minutes until we parked in front of a really nice looking restaurant. And he was right it is a hard name to pronounce that I didn't even try. We walked in and we were immediately seated by a,I would say 40 year old woman. We just sat there for like 5 minutes chatting about our day when the server asked our drinks. I got a glass of Stella Rosa and Dave a Chardonnay. Our drinks came and it even tasted better here. Just the quality.

We ordered our food and I felt Dave wrap his leg around mine. "Playing footsie are we?" I grinned.

"Whatever you want to call it," he said.

"So what did you do today?"

"Umm I went to the zoo with Randy and Alanna."

"She is just the cutest little girl," he said.

"Yeah I hope to have 10 just like her." I joked.

"10?" he questioned. I think he took me seriously which caused me to giggle.

"I just want 2 maybe 3,"

"Yeah me too. So are you excited to become part of the faction in four days."

"Totally I mean the opportunity is out of this world." I cheered. I could see he is really tuned into the conversation and I was glad to know that he was actually interested.

"So tell me about you Ashley. I mean I know your'e from Chino but tell me about you." he said placing his hands on the table.

"So I went to school in Chino Hills my whole life and before I was a wrestler I worked a waitress at The Tilted Kilt. I know, I'm a slut but the pay was good so yeah. I lived with my best friend in an apartment. I started wrestling when I was 16 and I made it to NXT when I turned 19 and here I am. Uhh I grew up with my dad because my mom left when I was like 3. Yeah so I lived with my dad and my sister. We lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment and we never lived in like poverty or anything I mean my dad had a well paying job but my grandparents helped out alot and Wow I feel like I'm talking to much," I ran on.