Chapter 30

Randy and I decide to spend the two weeks we had off with Alanna and his family because we haven't been able to see her that much.
I waited for Randy to unlock the door to his parents house and as soon as he did the door flew open and we were showered with hugs and kisses. I felt kinda awkward because I've never formally met his parents before after all this time.
"Randy there's someone here for you," Elaine, his mother said. Then a girl came out of nowhere skinny and beautiful. Hmmm maybe a cousin, he may have a sister I don't know about.
"Minnie!"
"Randy!" She yelled and jumped into his arms. I had to hide my feelings I was a bit jealous.
"Randy I missed you so much," she added and jumped off of him.
"And who's this?" She asked.
"Oh this is Ashley, my girlfriend."
"Oh well hi I'm Minnie," she said and walked over to me.
"Nice to meet you," I said with a fake smile. She smiled back and walked towards Randy.
"So where my favorite little girl in the whole world?" I cheered.
"Right here Ashley," Alanna chirped and gave me the biggest hug. I kissed her cheek and ruffled her hair. We all went into the living room and sat on the couches.
"So Ashley I'm Elaine and this is Bob," his mother said. I shook both of their hands.
"So I see you've met Alanna," Bob chuckled.
"Yeah quite a few times actually she's the most adorable thing ever," I replied.
"Orton babies are the cutest just like my Randy," his mom chimed in.
"I've noticed," I said and looked over at Minnie awkwardly.
"Oh I'm Minnie, Randy and I have known eachother forever," she said.
"Well it's nice to meet one of my boyfriends good friends."
"Who's hungry?" Elaine asked.
"I'm starving," Randy added.
"Ashley would you come with me to the kitchen?" Elaine asked.
"Yes," I replied and followed her into the kitchen. She grabbed a couple plates and had me hold them so she could serve them.
"Hopefully the other kids come before the food gets cold."
"Other kids?"
"Oh yeah Randy isn't my only child, he has a brother Nathan, and a sister Becky."
"Oh I didn't know about that haha I thought he was the only one."
"Nope." the room was silent for a bit as she put servings of meatloaf, corn, and mashed potatoes on the plates.
"So Minnie huh?" She asked.
"What about her?"
"I saw it in your eyes when she hugged Randy, you got jealous."
"Well I love him."
"You have nothing to worry about Randy is faithful, but I'm going to tell you he and Minnie were a thing about 3 years ago."
I sighed, "well thanks for the heads up."
"Anytime doll just thought you should know."
I heard what sounded like the front door open and close then a few voices come in.
"Oh that must be them, come let's introduce you."
I followed her to the living room where Randy's siblings were. I shook hands and shared a smile with all of them. Then it was time to sit at the table. I ended up sitting between Randy and his sister. The food was actually really delicious.
"So after dinner tonight, I'll grab some old photo albums so mom can embarrass Randy," she whispered to me making me giggle.
"Don't listen to her she's crazy," Randy whispered to my other ear. I listened in as the family caught up with eachother. They all seemed like very nice people.
"So Ashley tell us about yourself doll where are you from?" Questioned Bob making everyone's attention turn to me. I smiled awkwardly.
"Umm well I'm from Southern California,i used to play softball, as you know I work with Randy and I'm the current divas champion. Ummm I love the dodgers and I've been wrestling since I was 16 so like 7 years now."
"Cali girl Randy?" I'm guessing it was Nathan asked.
"Yup I got me a Cali girl," Randy smirked and put his arm around me. I looked over to Minnie who was frowning.
So I'm sure you get this a lot. Over here we never go to the beach, do you go to the beach all the time?" Becky asked.
"Umm not really probably like 10 to 20 times a year."
She gasped, "that's a lot I've only been once."
I giggled," so the dodgers right?" Nathan asked. I nodded.
"Let's see how much you know, hmm who are numbers 16,27,00, and 13?"
"Hmmm Ethier, Kemp, Wilson, and Ramirez."
"She good," Nathan laughed. We finished dinner and everyone kinda dispersed. Minnie left to so I was kind of at ease.
Randy and I went upstairs to his old bedroom. "So this is your room?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Okay so I was a teenager I liked this kind of stuff," Randy chuckled and pointed to the many posters of girls and cars all over his room. I went over to his bed and flipped over a pillow. "Just as I thought," I said as a magazine came out of the pillowcase.
"How did you know that was there?"
"Oh I know you like the back of my hand Orton."