Chapter 63

Today was Randy's third day after being suspended and it was kinda wierd going to work without him. I was in the locker room getting ready for my match tonight. I noticed all the girls giving me glares. It was starting to bother me.
"What!" I shouted. They just stared and kept their mouths shut.
"What's your problem Eve you've been glaring at me this whole time?"
"We just don't want you to get us fired like Rochelle. "
"I didn't get Rochelle fired she got herself fired. Matter of fact she got fired because she was trying to get me fired."
"That's not what we heard from her,"Eve replied.
"Then tell me Eve why exactly did she say?"
"She said you caught her talking to Randy one time and went all crazy on her threatening her and then you started lying to the boss and got her fired. "
"Haha no she was messing with my man and being a bitch so we sprayed sunscreen on her stuff. I mean if a girl was grinding on your fiancé how would you feel. Then she told on me to the boss where she barged in and got herself fired."
"You know what I'm not gonna argue with you don't want to get fired," Eve replied turning her back to me.
"Bitch," I mumbled under my breath. I threw my boots on real quick. "Fuck you all," I yelled walking out receiving a few gasps. I ran straight into someone. I just sighed. "Sorry," they said and I recognized it. I just stayed silent.
"What no sorry or hi even," Edge said.
"Hi Adam," I replied.
"What just because you ruined my best friends wwe career doesn't mean we can be buds. "
"Mhmm. "
"So what now you're just gonna throw one of your diva fits like you do every time you hear something you don't want to?"
"What!"
"You heard me even Dave has said it."
"Where's that bastard?"
"No no I was kidding," Adam said obviously trying to stop me.
"Then what fit Adam?"
"It's true whenever you hear bad news you blow up like a bomb. "
"Whatever I don't have time for this," I replied and walked away.
"That's what I'm talking about," he replied. I grabbed a water bottle and threw it at him. He just laughed at my expense. I was so annoyed. Seriously. I just have to get all my anger out during this match.
...........
Work was over and I sure gave Rosa a price of my mind.i opened the door to my hotel room. It was really late so Randy is most likely sleeping. Ugh I missed him today.
I walked into the bedroom and he was sitting there scrolling through his phone.
"What are you doing up it's 11:30?" I laughed.
"I was waiting for you. "
"Awww," I replied and set my stuff down.
"Were you really?" I asked.
"Of course how was going to work alone?" He asked.
"Everyone is afraid I'll get them fired and Adam said I throw a fit every time I hear bad news," I sighed.
"Pretty rough day?" He asked holding out his arms for me.
"Very," I replied and tucked myself into his warm embrace. He kissed the top of my head and smiled.
"Words can't hurt you as long as you are producing in the ring," he said. I nodded in agreement.
"I just want you there with me again it was lonely today. "

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
SO I KNOW ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT. IVE BEEN SO BUSY THAT I HAVE LIKE 4 RECORDINGS OF RAW TO CATCH UP ON. YOU CAN SAY ITS BEEN A WHILE. ILL TRY TO WRITE AGAIN ASAP. SORRY ONCE AGAIN.