Chapter 55

I called Christian for the fifth time today just to check on him making sure he's okay. He's been worrying me ever since the incident.
"You know the fact that you keep calling your ex boyfriend worries me," Randy admitted walking into the living room.
"Worries me too," I muttered.
"And why are you even calling him. "
"To make sure he's alright. "
"Ashley is there something I don't know about?" He asked. Oh crap now I have to tell him.
"Well you see Christian is still devastated after our break up and he nearly killed himself by taking pills at the twins house," I said deciding to stop there.
"So what brings you into this?"
"I uhm slapped them out of his hand and told him he was too important to loose," I said leaving out the part about the kiss.
"Well you know even though I don't trust him very much I'm proud of you babe," he said putting his arm around me. I smiled up and kissed him.
"That's all I ever want."
"Tonight I have work, you coming?" He asked.
"Yup but I'm still suspended until further notice," I sighed.
"It's alright babe," he said and pulled me onto the couch with him.
"You know I haven't checked twitter lately but something's going on because I've been getting notifications like crazy" he said.
Oh no. Randy doesn't know about the pictures of me and Christian in the bedroom. Should I tell him now??? Before he freaks out on me.
Time to nut up or shut up. I looked down and decided to grow a pair.
"Baby before you do that I need to tell you something," I said looking at my ring.
"What?" He asked nervously.
"So I went to drop off my bag in the spare room at the twins house and Christian kinda came in there and he told me how he felt kinda," I said deciding to take a pause.
"And?"
"Someone took pictures of the two of us in there and people all over twitter were freaking out so that's probably why your phone is blown up. "
"I understand."
"And it's also why I'm suspended until further notice instead of a couple weeks," I added.
"But nothing happened in the room right?"
"Nope nothing but feelings being vented and a purse being set down," I replied.
"Good because you're mine," he said picking up my hand and kissing my ring.
"I'm yours," I replied staring at the beautiful ring on my finger.
"Were gonna have to start planning," I said referring to the wedding.
"Okay colors?" He asked.
"Blue like the Dodgers," I giggled.
He chuckled, "alright I'm down. Maid of honor?"
"The twins. "
"Flower girl Alanna," he said.
"Who's gonna be your best man?"
"Nathan. "
"Where?" I asked.
"Wherever you want. "
"Hmmm i don't know that part will take time,"i said.
"Okay well let's get ready."
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
I was in Randy's locker room watching his match against Rob Van Dam. Van Dam was on top right now but Randy was scheduled to win so I didn't sweat it. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"It's open," I said.
Brie appeared in the doorway, "hey doll what's up?" I asked.
"Um sorry I have to be the one to tell you but Stephanie wants you in her office," she said.
"Okay," I gulped and got up. I smoothed out my dress and made my way over to the office.
I finally got there and knocked on the door.
"Come in," she said.
I walked in to see her smile turn into a straight face.
"Ashley yes I needed to talk to you have a seat. "I sat down in the chair opposite her across the desk.
"Putting me back in action?" I asked.
"Haha you're funny," she spat.
I looked away nervously.
"So you see those pictures of you and Christian had heat all over social media. What you were doing with him I don't know but I'm sure you know better. I mean how did Randy feel? Okay well I'm gonna get to the point. You've been screwing up lately. With Trish, these pictures, and let's not forget about your love life troubles backstage with Dave and Christian and Randy. "
"So what does this mean?"
"It means we are contemplating on firing you. "
"What!" I said standing up.
"You've made a mess. Messing with the daily lives of our talent. Giving our star diva bumps and bruises you're lucky I don't fire your ass now," she shouted.
"This is bullshit," I said and started walking out.
"That's not even the worse part. Obviously you don't know but Christian quit earlier today because he's too hurt to see you everyday. "
"What?"
"Ashley you're making our talent quit because you don't know how to keep a boyfriend now get out of my office and stop being such a slut. "
I fumed with anger. I got up and slammed the door as I walked out.