Chapter 57

Randy and I decided to stay home after work tonight instead of going out with the rest of the crew. We just needed time to ourselves if you know what I mean.
Randy was currently laying on the couch in his phone. "Hey baby," I said sitting on him.
"What's up?" He said not even glancing my way.
"Randy," I said patting his leg.
"What?" He said glancing at me real quick.
"Baby this is our time," I said.
"Mhhm," he replied. It was bugging the crap out of me. I snatched his phone away and ran into the bedroom. If he won't pay attention to me then I'll make him.
"Ashley open up come on," he complained knocking on the door. I ran over to the dresser and found matching panties and bra. They were black and Lacey. "Perfect," I whispered and slipped them on.
"Ash," he said knocking one more time. I unlocked the door and threw his phone into a hamper.
"Woah," he says as his eyes bug out.
"Now do you wanna pay attention?" I smirk.
He looks down and smirks. He leans in and kisses me roughly because he knows it turns me on. We get rougher and rougher until it turns into a make out session. I noticed him get bigger and me get wetter. Next thing I new he was inside me and the room was full of moans from him and I.
"""""""""""""""""""
I woke up the next morning tangled in the sheets. I looked to my side as saw Randy. I kissed his nose and just stared at him. He wrinkled his nose and opened his eyes.
"Morning babe," he said.
"Glad I took your phone?" I asked.
"You bet. "
I giggled. "You're perfect baby," he says.
"Well I hope we are getting married soon. "
"I can't wait," he smiles.
"You truly are the live of my life," I say.
He smirks and I place my hand on his cheek and kiss him. I pull out and grin.
"You'll make a beautiful bride too," he said.
"Oh that reminds me ima go dress shopping," I said.
"When?"
"11 with the twins."
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"It's 11:30," he says.
I literally jump out of bed and throw on a dress and heels deciding to put my make up on later.
I looked at my phone. The twins were waiting for me. I walked off the bus where they were waiting in a rental car.
"Damn girl you look like you had sex last night," Nikki laughed.
"Then you can judge a book by its cover," I reply. We all start laughing and drive off to a dress shop. I wanted something glitzy kinda without being too much. I didn't have my mind set on a specific look. I just wanted whatever felt and looked right.
The twins and I chose several dresses until it was time to try them on.
I put on the first one which was very poofy which I wasn't very fond of. I put it on and I didn't really like it. Nether did the twins. A few dresses later and I had a mermaid dress. I don't even know what I was thinking when I grabbed it. One dress left. This has to be the one or this trip was pointless.
I slipped on the dress and it fit like a glove. It was a beautiful dress. A long white ballgown with jewels and a huge veil. I was in love with it.
"That's the one," they both said. I smiled. I felt so confident in it.
"I need this," I told the lady who was helping us.