Chapter 64

Today Randy came back to work with me and I was so excited. "You ready for your match?" I asked him closing the door to his locker room.
"Yes are you ready to come out with me?"
"Ready as ever look I got new gear," I said pointing to my outfit. I had speedos identical to Randy's and one of his t shirts cut up into a hot crop top. I loved it.
"You look sexy," he chuckled.
"Alright let's go to your match. "
We walked over to gorilla.
"So how's all the wedding planning coming along?" He asked.
"Great what about yours?"
"Pretty swell," he chuckled.
"We still have to pick a venue. "
"Maybe tomorrow. "
I HEARD VOICES....... his theme rang. he kissed my cheek and we headed down to the ring hand in hand.
"Woo Randy better watch Ash I might take er home," a fan yelled. Randy looked over to me and chuckled.
"Good luck with that one," Randy yelled back.
I took my hand from his and put my arm around his large figure.
He slid into the ring and I took the steps.
"Being accompanied by his fiancé Ashley the viper Randy Orton," the announcers voice blared through the speakers. I raised his hand in the air signaling an early victory.
I started feeling a bit quesy. I put his arm down quickly and hopped out of the ring.
"You alright?" Randy asked.
"No my stomach," I mouthed patting it. He nodded acknowledging my pain.
Randy was scheduled to fight Goldust tonight and I was worried Goldusts sexual preference would get on Randy's bad side. He's still not very patient and nature. I mean we are both only 25.
Dust came out and looked so creepy I swear. He came into the ring slowly. Walked by Randy and slapped my fiancés ass. I started laughing but Randy wanted no part of it. He swung and hit Goldust straight in the head.
"Orton not up for the shananigans of Goldust this evening," King said over at commentary. He saw me look over and waved me to come sit with them. I did so and set the mic set on.
"Hey there Ash," Cole cooed.
"Hey guys been a while. "
"So how's life with Mr.Orton?"
"Well you know two kids falling in love with an adorable baby girl. Couldn't ask for anything more. "
"You're only 25 right?"
"Yeah so is Randy. "
"Don't you think you two are a little young to be getting married?" Cole asked.
"No I think it's a perfect time. "
"Is it hard dealing with the cocky and arrogant Orton?"
"Sometimes his arrogance takes control but it's all worth it in the end. He's the man of my dreams."
"But still isn't it hard to life with such a cocky and arrogant young man?"
"Every rose has it's thorns Michael I mean you yourself can't refrain from asking stupid questions. "
"What the hell did I do?" He raised his voice.
"Calling my fiancé cocky and arrogant in questions for me. "
"Well it's true I mean you can ask any guy back there and they'll have the same opinion on him. "
"Well maybe you should stop asking them about Randy and find out what they say about you back there," I snap. I stand up and throw the head phones off.
I wasn't even paying attention to the match. I looked up and saw Goldust right infront of me. I was terrified. He grabbed my face and kissed me holding me so tight that I couldn't get out of it.
"What the fuck," I heard Randy yell from inside the ring. He was still kissing me. He was so sweaty I was disgusted and wanted no part in this.
Randy pushed Goldust off quickly making him let go of me.
"You alright kid?" He asked.
"Yeah are you?" I chucked referring to all the harassment he's gotten during the match.
"Give it five minutes tops," there was that cocky Orton I knew.
"Cocky are we," I chuckled.
"Just a tad," he said and went to work on Goldust.
He was right about the five minutes thing. Actually he still had thirteen seconds. We walked backstage and were already in his locker room.
"So how did it feel being touched by someone other than me?" I laughed.
"It was disgusting oh my god," he said in a horrified tone.
"Can I have the keys I left my phone in the car?"
"Yeah I'll go with you," he said.
We walked into the parking lot.
RANDYS POV
I grabbed her had and walked out with her to the car. She grabbed her phone but mine started ringing.
"It's Nathan go ahead and go inside it'll only be a minute."
"What's wrong?"
"He's been having girlfriend trouble needs a brother right now," I sighed. She turned and went towards the arena. I looked down and answered the call.
"What's up?" I asked looking down. I heard the screeching of tires. I gazed up and oh no Ashley.
"""""""""""""""""
HEY GUYS SO YES THERE IS LIFE HERE. IVE BEEN READING MORE THAN WRITING IN HERE. SORRY FOR THAT BUT ANYWAYS OMFG BABES BACK LIKE OMG. AND I LOVE HIS NEW SHIRT. LOML😍