Chapter 12

It was a three days ago from the Friday Randy and Alanna took me to Smash which mean that tonight was Monday Night Raw. The night I become part of Evolution these past few days Randy has really welcomed me as a friend but I still felt the pain that Dave as caused me.

Currently I was walking into the gym and as soon as I walked in the twins caught my eye. "Ashley!" they screamed pulling me into a big bear hug.

"Oh my gosh it's been forever I miss you two!"

"So spill it," Brie demanded.

"Okay follow me because I don't want anyone to hear." I said pulling their arms into the corner of the room.

"Okay so what has been going on the past like week?" Nikki asked.

"Okay so me and Dave really hit it off and I really liked him and stuff and I went to the zoo with Randy and we kissed but then I felt bad when I went on my date with Dave the next day and me and Dave made out a couple times. Then on Friday you know how there was that pool party well Randy and I were gonna go back to the hotel room but we caught Dave with another girl and he brought her into his room to fuck her because earlier in the party I told him I wasn't in the mood and he got pissed." Their mouths were wide open as I told them the story.

"That asshole, am I gonna give him a peice of my mind!" Nikki yelled.

"Yeah so I've been hanging around with Randy lately." I replied.

"So what about Dave?" Brie asked.

"We haven't talked since the party I just, well he broke my heart." I complained.

"What an ass!" Nikki exclaimed walking away with her fist clenched. I followed her wherever she was going. I saw Dave and I felt my heart drop I still really really liked him but I can't. I hid around the corner so he wouldn't see me.

"How could you do this to her!" I heard Nikki yell and then I heard a slapping sound.

"What the fuck!" I heard a voice hell that I easily recognized as Dave's.

"You know what you did you pig!" Brie yelled.

"What are you talking about!" Dave yelled and I turned around the corner and stared. The twins were both standing in front of the furious Batista who's cheek was red from Nikki's slap. I decided to just end it right then and there. I walked up to Dave with a frown on my face. I noticed Hunter and Ric behind him. "you know what you fucking did. I denied you and you went to some blonde bimbo for sex!" I shouted.

"It's not like that she came on to me." he said in his defense.

"Bullshit I saw you take her to your room. You broke my heart Dave!" I screamed pushing him into the equipment. He groaned I pain rubbing his head that had hit a pole.

"Just let me explain myself." he pleaded.

I felt my jaw tense and I just wanted to start throwing punches but then I looked around and noticed a bunch of people staring.

"Fine but not here," I spat.

"Follow me," he said getting up and walking off. I followed him into a storage room where he turned around and grabbed both of my hands with his much larger ones.

"Explain!" I demanded annoyed.

"Okay so look you know I was drunk and I made a mistake but I still love you Ashley," he pleaded.

"If you love me so much then why'd you do it?"

"I was drunk I don't even remember taking her anywhere all I remember is talking to her in the bar."