Chapter 49

Tonight was Monday Night Raw in the staples Center and I was so excited.
I knocked on Stephanie's door. "Come in," she said. I opened the door.
"Hey Steph. "
"What can I do for you Ash?"
"Well not to complain or anything but I've heard that there's been talk that I don't defend my title enough"
"So you want a match?"
"Yes."
"Great how about you and hmmm Natalya Hart?"
"Sounds great. " I said and walked out of the room. Crap of all people Natalya. She's an amazing athlete I hope I can pull this off.
I walked back to the divas locker room to tell Natalya. I saw her talking to Beth Phoenix. Hmm maybe I should wait awhile Beth scares the crap out of me.
Screw it. "Hey Natalya," I waved.
"Oh hey Ashley what's up?" She asked getting up off the bench.
"Well I just wanted to inform you that tonight we have a match for this baby," I replied patting my title.
"Really that's amazing," she said as her face lit up.
"Yes, well good luck," I said and walked away.
I walked over to where Randy was talking to John. I noticed something missing. "Babe where's Alanna?" I asked.
"I thought she was with you."
"What no we need to find her. "

We both ran separate ways looking for her. I was scared to death. Then my phone started ringing. It was Brie Bellla. I answered.

"Brie I cant really talk right now whats up?"

"When are Nikki and I gonna be off baby duty?" she asked annoyance clear in her tone.

"What are you talking about?"

"Alanna came running to us saying that you and Randy wanted us to watch her until the show was over," she replied and sighed.

"Is she with you?" i asked.

"Yeah we are by gorilla you better hurry your match is coming up"

I ran over to gorilla and there they were sitting on storage bins. I dialled up Randy. "Randy!"

"Did you find her?" he asked and you could hear the sadness and worriedness in his voice.

"Yeah shes right here come over to gorilla hurry I have a match."

I saw Natalya come over to gorilla. Crap that means my match really is coming up. Seconds later I saw Randy jogging over to us.

"Alanna dont ever do that again I thought I lost you," he said picking her up.

"Daddy Im fine," she giggled.

"She told us we were on daycare duty," Nikki remarked.

"Alanna," he said a bit pissed off and looked at her.

"Im sorry Daddy," she said tearing up and putting her forhead on his shoulder

"No dont Im sorry daddy me you are in big trouble Alanna," he replied. He turned towards me. "Good luck babe," he said and kissed my cheek.

"Well aren't you coming out with me," I said.
"Oh yah I guess," he replied putting Alanna down.
"Don't worry we got it," Nikki sighed. I silently thanked her. My theme came on and I did my usual entrance including the backflips.

The ref asked for my belt and I gave it to him slowly. Trying to soak in the fact that this could be the last time I would see this belt for a long time.

The bell rung and we locked up. I swept her leg and she fell to the mat. "Come on Nattie," I yelled motioning for her to stand up. She did and I went to kick her but she tripped me and I fell flat on my butt making the arena erupt in laughter.

"You're still a rookie Ash," she spat and knocked me to the ground. I was losing a lot of momentum and I really need it to come back. I got up and gave her three shoulder tackles in row. As she got up I set her up for a suplex but she countered and sent me into the corner. It hurt like a mother.
We went back and forth but then she got the upper hand. I heard someone's them playing. It took me a while to figure out who it was.
Trish.
""""""""""""
Hmmm what is Trish Stratus doing out there????