Chapter 31

I woke up and saw that Randy was too. "Okay so we need to talk," I said.
"What's up?"
"What went on with you and Minnie?"
"What?"
"You heard me, tell me about Minnie."
"Well we've been friends for as long as I can remember."
"That's it?"
"Well we dated a whole ago and we broke up because we just didn't click but it's ok now."
"And?"
"That's pretty much it. Why did you get jealous?" He asked. I stayed silent.
"You did don't you?" He smirked. I nodded and rolled my eyes.
"What can I say the chicks dig me," he said in a cocky tone. I punched his stomach making him gasp for breath.
Then the door cracked open. "Hey Ash remember that thing I told you about last night at dinner, well we are gonna do it right now," Becky said. I remember, she said we were gonna look at old pictures. I practically ran down the stairs. "Ash what is she talking about?" Randy called out.
"Nothing," I yelled back. Once I got downstairs I saw Becky and Elaine sitting at the couch with a box.
"Good morning Ashley hope you slept well."
"Thanks Elaine I did."
"Okay now this is Randy's baby book. It has stuff from newborn to five years old."
Becky and I sat on both sides of her. She opened up and on the first page it had his info like parents name, weight and that kind of stuff.
The next few pages had pictures. "Oh I remember when Randy was that young he was the cutest,"Elaine said.
"He was also the brattiest," Becky added making me laugh. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Nononono, Mom come on!"Randy said throwing his hands up in the air.
"Oh come on Randy it was bound to happen sooner or later."
"But Mom like seriously she doesn't have to see pictures of me taking a bath or any of that stuff."
"Randy knowing you she's probably already seen you in a bath." We all busted up laughing. I was almost in tears. I love this family I swear.
"Mom what the heck?" He said while still laughing.
"Randy have you seen your room and I found your magazines in your pillowcase," she said and gave him a look.
His face showed embarrassment all over it. "Mom Becky is right there," he said pointing at her.
"Randy who do you think she told first," Becky said. Randy growled and walked over to us. "Okay I think that's enough," he said and took the book and the box into the garage.
He came back in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll see you later k?" He said.
"What where are you going?"
"Minnie wanted to go to breakfast." I looked at his mom and she had a frown on her face.
"Oh um k see you later."
"Alright later love you."
"Mhhmm"
He looked back and frowned. I looked down and sighed. I guess I'm being a little over dramatic they are just best friends going out to breakfast.
I guess Becky noticed my change of emotion. She came over and rubbed my back. "Come on hun let's go to the mall." I pulled a smile and ran upstairs to get dressed. I put on a simple outfit. A sundress and a pair of sandals and some sunglasses.
"Ready," she asked.
"Just about," I replied. We walked outside and got into her Jeep. We drove to the mall just listening to the radios newest hits. Then she broke the silence, "don't worry id be annoyed too if my boyfriend went out to lunch with his ex."
"Is it that obvious?"
"Kinda I mean you didn't respond when he told you he loved you."
"Oh well I just didn't like it I guess I mean she's beautiful too soo."
"She is but Randy is faithful."
"I really hope so."
"You have nothing to worry about, and if there's trouble just tell me and I'll knock Randy back into shape."
I laughed and then we pulled into the parking lot. "Ready to shop til you drop?" She asked. I nodded as we headed inside. I didn't make it five minutes without having to sign autographs or take pictures. "Sorry," I mouthed to Becky before taking a picture.
"Don't worry I'm used to it you know daughter of cowboy and sister of the viper," she giggled.
We hit up a couple stores and I think I fell in love with his sister. "So tell me about yourself Becky," I said and ate a spoonful of ice cream.
"Well I'm 22 middle child, I know huh harsh. Daughter of Cowboy Bob Orton and sister of The Viper Randy Orton. Umm I do real estate so if you guys wanna move together I'm here. Ummm I have a boyfriend named Mike and yeah." She said.
"Very interesting."
"Yeah so tell me how you guys met."
"Well it's a funny story actually, Um well Randy had caught me and Alanna playing quite a few times and he like hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. Then I started dating our coworker Dave Bautista and on the side me and Randy started to like eachother so drama drama drama here we are today," I said and sighed.
"So you cheated on your boyfriend with my brother?"
"In a way I guess you could say that," I tried to ease my way into it.
"Well as long as my brother is happy."