Chapter 14

"There's my beautiful girlfriend!" he said lifting me up off the ground into a huge hug.

"There's my handsome boyfriend," I replied placing a kiss on his nose.

"Orton didn't get touchy or anything right?" he asked setting me down.

"No of course not," I lied.

"Good cuz I would've killed him," he said kissing my forehead. He put his arm around me and walked me into his room. "Dave this place is clean it's like no one is staying here," I said, amused at how clean his room was.

"I hate having a messy room," he said. I sighed, if only he saw my house back home. Me and Maddy were both pretty bad, twice a month we had someone come over to clean for us.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he replied.

"Let's be lazy and stay here all day and order room service and watch movies," I implied. He seemed to like the idea and nodded.

We decided on Paranormal Activity 4 and Benchwarmers. We also ordered pizza, salad, and soda.

When the food came Dave went to go get it while I put the movie in the DVD player. He handed me my plate and we cuddled up on the couch with our plates in hand.

"Dave I'm going to apologize in advance..." I started.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I'm sorry if I end up holding on to you for dear life if I get scared because I am a total wimp."

He chuckled, "you don't have to apologize for having your sexy body on me," he said tugging at my shirt. I smiled and held his hand.

By the end of the movie I literally had my head buried in Dave's chest and he was rubbing my back.

"It's over," he said patting my head.

"I told you I'm a wimp!"

"And I'm proud to be your savior," he kissed my cheek.

"My sexy savior," I said pulling at the collar of his shirt and kissing his lips.

"I love it when you talk like that," he said pulling me on top of him.

"Oh getting rough now huh," I joked and he slid his hands down my back and onto my butt.

"Only if you want to," he said squeezing my ass. I placed my hands around his neck and started kissing him. It turned into a full make out session until he pulled out and took off his shirt. I slid my hands down his abs causing him to grin.

"Your turn," he whispered in my ear as he started to unzip my dress. I didn't stop him, instead I went for his jeans. Gladly, undoing them with ease. He got me into my bra and underwear and thank god I was wearing some sexy ones or this would've been awkward.

He sat back down on the couch and I straddled him. He pulled me close hungry for more. He but my lip and started kissing down my neck slowly. I moaned and we got rougher and even more passionate. We then "did it" on the couch until we fell off. We laughed for a minute as I lay on top of his naked body.

"Your so beautiful," he said playing with a strand of my hair. I just laid my head on top of his chest and listened to the thump of his heartbeat. My breathing was getting heavy as he pulled my head up to his with his hand. He pecked my lips and set my head back down.

"You're so cuddly Dave. Like a big teddy bear," I said.

"Damn," he said and I got worried.

"What?" I said with my voice full of concern.

"I am one lucky guy I mean your beautiful, intelligent, great in the ring, and great in bed," he commented

"Awwww Dave," I said in awe.

"It's true I mean you are the ideal woman for me."

"It's good to hear you say that," I replied.

"Your perfect," he whispered.

"Babe your the perfect one I mean you are stunning, like you have looks, charm, wits, and you clean!" I said exaggerating the last word.

"I'm glad we are back together," he said.

"Me too,," I replied getting off of him to go take a shower.

"Leaving me already?" he complained.

"I'm gonna go take a shower you big baby," I said throwing his shirt on.

"Me too," he said chasing after me. I closed the door before he came in and took of his shirt and turned the water on. I jumped in the shower and scrubbed myself clean. When I was satisfied I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. Uh oh I didn't bring extra clothes. "Dave can you bring me my bra and underwear?" I yelled.

"No but you can come get it" he said. I can only imagine the smile plastered on that cute face of his.

"Please," I begged.

"It's waiting for you in the living room," he called out. I groaned and wrapped myself in the towel. I walked into the living room grabbing my undergarments. Dave walked up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. "I uhh kinda have to get dressed," I said kinda awkwardly.

"No you don't," he replied.

"Dave you've seen me naked enough for one day," I joked and playful long hit his chest.

"Fine I love you," he said getting off me.

"Love you too," I said walking back into the bathroom. I paused for a second. Man I have no clothes either and I didn't want to wear the dress anymore. Oh well I have Dave's t-shirt. I walked back into the bathroom

I put on my undergarments and put Dave's t-shirt over. Thankfully it ended about mid thigh. I walked out and he grinned, "you look hot in my t-shirt," he said.

"Well this was the best I could do," I shrugged.

"So where you sleeping tonight?" he asked.

"Uhh I don't know maybe I can hitch a ride with Randy I mean we are leaving tomorrow."

"Stay with me tonight," he said putting his arm around my waist.

"Okay but I am sleeping with you not 'sleeping with you'" I said putting my fingers up in quotes.

"Aww but you'll get enough sleep on the plane," he complained.

"No Dave but we can cuddle," I said hugging him.

"Fine," he growled and kissed me hungrily.

"Dave your a great kisser," I whispered. He kissed me again and picked me up and sat me on the couch.

"Let's watch the next movie," he said putting the disc in.

When he came back I laid on the couch and rested my head on his lap. He started running his fingers through my hair as we watched the movie.

"I've got 20 eyes closed strikeouts 5 broken windshields and 6 dead birds I'm fricken awesome," I said anticipating the actors next line.

"I'm guessing you've seen this before," he chuckled.

Yeah me and my friend Shelbi used to watch this all the time," I replied.

He smiled and turned his attention back to the screen.

......................

I owe a lot of my stories to my best friend Madison. She is the best thing in the world and helped me develop my plots. So I gotta give her some credit this chapter is dedicated to her.

Also, follow @samiralovesrko she's cool. she shows up on my notifications every chapter.