Chapter 51

Tonight was Monday Night Raw and I could finally come back after my concussion and oh boy were my sights set on destroying Trish Stratus.
"You ready for tonight?" Randy asked packing his bag for work tonight.
"Ready as I'll ever be,"
"Don't sweat it babe," he said coming over and kissing my cheek.
I packed my things and got off the bus. I smelled the cold Texas air. Randy grabbed mine and Alanna's hand as we walked inside the arena.
"Hey girl," Nikki greeted us first.
"Hey Ash," Brie added.
"Hey guys I missed you," I replied hugging both of them.
I saw Trish smirking over Brie's shoulder. I took this as my chance. I stormed straight over to her. "What is your problem?" I demanded.
"What's yours," she retorted.
"Don't be a stupid bitch, why are you trying to ruin my life?" I demanded.
"Actually you little slut you ruined mine first," she said pushing my shoulder back.
"What are you talking about?"
"I already told you. I had my eyes on Randy and you took him from me you brunette bimbo," she replied pushing me again.
"Don't touch me," I yelled.
"I'll do whatever the hell I want. "
"I didn't take Randy from you he just doesn't like you so you need to get over it. "
"No you need to get the hell away from him he doesn't love you. "
"That's not what this ring says," I shouted pointing at my finger. She gasped and slapped me straight across the face. I held my cheek for a second and began to billow with aggression.
I lunged at her throwing fists and pulling hair. The fight went back and forth and I scratched her good on her cheek.
It kept going until I felt arms around me. "Stop," I yelled flailing. The hands set me down and I saw Dave.
"Dave," I sighed pulling him into a hug, "I missed you," I continued.
"Hey Ash what the hell is this?" he asked.
"Trish she's she's fucking crazy she's been going after me," I vented.
"So you fought her at work?"
"She slapped me and I was just defending myself. "
"Ashley it doesn't matter you're at work. "
"He's right," a voice butted in. I turned to see Stephanie McMahon staring back.
"I'm sorry Mrs.McMahon. "
"Sorry doesn't cover my Trish's scratch on her face. "
"That's not fair," I said.
"Trish is a star, you were just a divas champion," she replied.
"I am a star Steph why am I in trouble you've seen what she's been doing."
"I don't care you're suspended and me and my father are going to contemplate more consequences. "
I sighed and looked away. I felt the tears start to come. "Big girls don't cry," Steph spat and walked away.
I looked down and started to walk away.
Dave grabbed me by the arm. "I want to be alone," I whispered. I continued on into Randy's locker room.
Once I got in there I broke down. I grabbed the pillows off the sofa and threw them at the wall. I sat down in the corner and started crying uncontrollably.
Then the door creaked open. It was Alanna. "Ashley?" She asked. I wiped my tears and tried to cover it real quick.
"Yeah honey?"
"What's the matter?" She asked coming over and sitting next to me.
"Nothing Alanna. "
"Ashley you're crying," she replied moving my hands from my face. Then the door opened and in came Randy.
"Alanna why don't you go tell John about your day," he said.
She left the room and Randy came over and sat beside me. He put his hand on my thigh and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Tell me what happened love."
"I confronted Trish and she said I stole you from her and I showed her my ring and she slapped me and we ended up fighting and now I'm suspended," I explained.
"Awwww baby it's alright how long?"
"I don't know but there may be more. "
"Who suspended you?"
"Stephanie, she said Trish is a star and I'm just a past Divas champ. "
"So Trish isn't in trouble?"
"I don't think so," I replied.
"It's fine you'll be back in no time babe." He kissed me and I immediately felt comforted.