Chapter 26

I looked down at Mickie. She lay there on the mat with the wind knocked out of her after the kick to the gut I delivered. We were both covered in blood, sweat,and tears and I was gonna make this moment count. I hit her with my finishing move and went for the pin. One...two... and a kickout. Ugh I was getting so frustrated. "Give up already," I shouted and threw her head against the mat repeatedly. She was barely awake I decided to finish her off. I stood her up against the corner and gave her a kick right to the jaw and she fell over. This time I was sure she was out cold. I went for the three count. One...two...three.

I looked up shocked I mean I knew it was gonna happen but at the same time I thought it was never going to happen. The ref handed me my new divas championship belt and raised my hands high in the air. Promo time.

Randy came out and swept me off my feet delivering a huge kiss on my lips. "Hands off boys she's all mine. And matter of fact after tonight we are going to be the new more powercouple of the WWE no more Edge and Lita it's all about Randy and Ashley. And there's nothing you people can do about it after I beat Chris Benoit tonight for my championship." He said and dropped the mic. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for another kiss and I successfully did so earning both cheers and boos from the crowds.

......................

Guess what? Randy won his match and we are the WWE's newest powercouple. I feel on top of the world. Randy and I were in our lockeroom getting ready for tonight. We decided to throw a huge party at the hotel with all the Evolution guys plus a bunch of other superstars. I put on a small red cocktail dress and some cherry red pumps and some gold jewelry.

"Ready for tonight," Randy asked placing his head on my shoulder. Alanna appeared in the corner of the mirror I was looking in with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Does this mean I'm the power kid?" she asked making us all laugh.

"You can be whatever you want," I replied ruffling her hair.

"So you ready yet mrs. divas champion."

"Yup just about," I finished applying my lipstick. I placed a kiss on his cheek smearing red lipstick all over it. He have me a look of disgust and wiped it off. He made it even more. I started laughing so hard my cheeks started to hurt.

"Is that how you give respect to half of the WWE's new power couple?" he sneered.

"Oh I'll show you how to give respect later on." I replied with a smirk. "So what's going on with Alanna?" I added.

"John said he'll watch her tonight because he doesn't feel like going out tonight and he said it would give him some extra time with Maria."

I laughed at the thought oh John and Maria and her voice. I ship it lol. Randy came out of the bathroom dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

We walked into the club hand in hand. "Remember Orton I'm the only girl that gets in those pants," I laughed.

"Same goes for you Missy!" he said arching an eyebrow at me.

We walked in and I immediately went over to the twins who were wearing some pretty racy outfits if you asked me. Good thing they are single because Randy would've never let me come out wearing something like that.

We had a couple drink and I went to the dance floor. I saw the Evolution guys so I decided to go over there.

Guess what? Randy was getting a lap dance. I gasped at the sight. I decided to just let him be I mean what's the worse that can happen I mean he's mine already. I walked over to him and arched an eyebrow. He let out a small chuckle knowing that he had been caught.

"Damn Ortons in trouble!" Hunter sneered.

"Yes he is," I replied getting on top of him. I danced and danced and added a couple kisses in between.

"Tips?" I asked holding out my hand.

"Sorry mam but I only give tips in the form of kisses," he joked and kissed my cheek.

I got off and went back to the girls deciding to leave Randy with the guys.

........................

It was 2:00 am and I was ready to leave I mean I had fun but I was over it. I walked over to Randy to see some girl talking to him. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I started to billow with anger. But instead of kissing back Randy gently nudged her signaling to stop. I smiled to myself. I walked over to see Randy "Hun let's go." he nodded and got up.

We walked over to our table where I saw Mickie acting suspicious next to my purse. I blew it off and grabbed my bag.

Randy and I walked back onto the bus and started to head to the hotel to pick up Alanna.

"Hey hun my phone died can I call John from your phone?" Randy asked.

My phone buzzed but I didn't take the time to check it. "Just ignore it," I said tossing him my phone.

He called John and got things arranged, apparently Alanna was already asleep.

"Babe what's this?" he asked showing me my phone.

Sent to: Dave

I miss you I wanna be back together I felt so much better with you

I gasped what was this and more importantly who did this.

"Randy I don't know?" I said puzzled.

"Well you better explain it because obviously there's something going on."

"Babe I didn't send those."

"Well obviously someone did."

"It wasn't me I sware."

"Tell that to Dave we are done as far as I see it." He replied through gritted teeth. I felt the tears start to form. I ran into the bedroom and just started crying. Who would do this to me"

A couple minutes passed and the door opened. "Here's some money for a room or you could just pocket it doesn't matter," Randy said placing some bills next to me. I think it would be best if I stayed by myself tonight.

A couple more minutes and the bus stopped. I took it as my signal to leave. I grabbed the bag I had packed and walked into the hotel crying. I got my room key and practically sped walked to my room. I dropped my bag and flopped on the bed.

My phone rang and it was Dave.

"Hey uhhh is this real?" He asked.

"Dave I didn't send those texts I sware."

"Then who did?"

"I don't know but Randy doesn't believe me and now it's all over."

"He's got to believe you I mean you guys were perfect as much as it hurts me to say that."

"I know but he doesn't and I don't get why I have never flirted with any other guy or anything."

"Don't worry babe we will get this fixed up."

"I really hope so."

"Why don't you spend the night in my room...give you a shoulder to cry on."

"Dave you know Randy would kill me especially you because of those texts."

"I'm not trying to hook up just lend a helping hand."

"Okay."

I hung up and grabbed my bags.