Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of Alanna's voice calling for her father. I tried to get up but failed because there was something on me holding me. I turned to my side to see a stirring Randy. I felt my face and felt my cheeks moist and puffy from the tears I shed last night. I saw his eyes open and he smiled. "Goodmorning," he spoke softly.

"Goodmorning," I replied.

"Daddy where are you," I heard Alanna call out.

"Better hurry before she finds you in my bed," I said. He got out of the bed and shuffled over to where Alanna was. I sat on my bed and looked down realizing I was still in my bikini.

I scurried into the bathroom and took a shower trying to rid myself of last nights event but it still tore me apart. I felt tears start to form as I shut the water off. I wrapped myself up in a towel and fell to the floor overwhelmed and started crying. "What's wrong?" I hear Randy yell running into my bathroom.

"I Ju I just can't Randy," I sobbed.

"Ashley why don't you spend the day with me maybe get your mind off well all of this," he said pulling me into a hug.

"I'd like that," I said wiping a year off my face.

"But you have to promise me one thing." he added.

"What?"

"You have to stop crying over that jackass." he said.

"I'll try," I said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I started to feel as if Randy wanted to be more than friends.

RANDY'S POV

I kissed her forehead then walked out of the room. Somehow I have to get her mind of that jackass Dave. How could he do this to someone as amazing as her?

I got it out next stop is St.Louis and I know all about my hometown. Umm oh I know there's this place where you can throw like cups and plates at these targets. That should be an easy way to blow off steam. I took a shower and got dressed in an rko t shirt, some black basketball shorts, and a pair of trainers.

After I got dressed I gave Alanna a shower and got her dressed in a little blue blouse and some jeans with little converse.

"Hey uh Ash can you do her hair again," I called out.

"Yeah uh one sec I'm almost done," she replied. I carried Alanna out to the living room with Alanna to wait for her. Alanna turned on the tv and put on The Nightmare Before Christmas, which strangely was her favorite movie. I can't imagine being a kid her age and watching stuff like that, I'd probably pee my pants.

Ash walked out and she looked stunning. she was wearing a blue and white romper with gladiator sandals and her make up highlighted all of her perfect features. I awed at the sight "take a picture it lasts longer," she joked.

"So are you gonna do Alanna's hair or what?" I sneered. She motioned for Alanna to come to her and she ended up giving Alanna some type of braid.

ASHLEY'S POV

I gave Alanna a fishtail and she loved it she couldn't stop telling me about how pretty it was. "So you okay now?" Randy asked looking at me with concern.

"Not really but fake the confidence right," I sighed.

"Well I know what will get your mind off things," he replied.

"And that is?"

"It's a surprise but in order to do it your gonna have to ride in the bus with us."

"Deal," I retorted with a smiled, "wait if you have a tour bus then why are you in a crappy hotel room?" I added.

"The engine got messed up and I get it back today from the shop."