Chapter 67

.4 MONTHS LATER.
RANDYS POV
My match was up next. "Hey Alanna be good for John," I told her handing her over to John.
"Okay daddy good luck," she replied.
It's been tough just me and Alanna the past couple months. Ashley is my rock and it's so hard doing all this without her. I mean she didn't even get to celebrate mine or her birthday. And Alanna is getting bigger everyday and it sucks that she can't be here to experience all this.
I took my phone out and checked it. Nothing new. I went to put it down but it started to buzz. It was the hospital calling. Fuck I hope nothing happened.
"Hello,"I said nervously.
"Mr.Orton?"
"Yes this is me."
"Oh great. "
"Is everything alright?"
"Well Mr.Orton we have a surprise."
"What what!"
"She's awake."
"What!" I practically yelled.
"Alanna come on," I said grabbing her arm.
"Yes here she is say hi," the lady said.
"Hi," I heard her voice croak.
"Hi baby oh my god I'm coming right now," I said.
"We are going to do some tests. Should take about an hour but then you can see her. "
"Okay thanks. "
"ORTON TO GORILLA," I heard over the intercom.
"Daddy they want you," Alanna said.
"I know baby but this is more important. "
"What's happening?"
"It's a surprise Alanna."
We continued to jog toward the exit. "Randy where are you going?" Dave yelled over to me. He was with the twins too.
"She's awake," I yelled not even slowing down.
"What!" I heard the twins both yell.
"Daddy Ashley's awake?" Alanna questioned. Shit I ruined the surprise.
"Yes we are gonna go see her."
"Yay," she said. We finally reached the car. I decided to turn in the RV because it was just the two of us and I needed to save money for Ashley's medical bills. God I can't believe she's alive. I thought I'd never see her again. It's been four long months. We still don't even know who hit her. I don't even care anymore I just want her to be healthy.
I pulled out my phone and got the directions to the airport. Just as I found them the car doors opened.
"Were coming with,"Brie said along with Nikki and Dave.
I chuckled, "hurry up we've got a plane to catch."
"I'll reserve tickets," Nikki said pulling out her phone.
.........
It was a long drive to the airport and we have twenty minutes til our flight takes off.
"We gotta run," I said to them. Dave grabbed Alanna out of the back seat. We started off on a slow jog. I grabbed a suitcase of our clothes and took off too.
We got in and Nikki went to go get our tickets. Fans started swarming us as questioning why we weren't at the show. They were surrounding us.
"I've go em," Nikki yelled. We had to push our way through fans but it was so hard.
"Plane to Los Angeles leaves in 2 minutes," I heard.
"Crap let's go," I said grabbing Alanna and sprinting towards our boarding site.
We got there win seconds to spare. "Right on the dot hurry and find your seats please," the hostess said. We all found our seats. Luckily Alanna and I were next to eachother.
God I just need to see Ashley. My Ashley sooo bad.
"""""""""
SO SHES AWAKE! DO YOU THINK ANYTHING WILL BE WRONG WITH HER? WHERE WILL ALL THE STUFF SHE MISSED LEAVE HER?