Chapter 41

They locked up and Randy immediately got the upper hand but, Christian is known to turn the tables very quickly. "So who do you want to be the winner of the match?" JBL asked.
I just stayed quiet and pretended as if I didn't hear it and Cole shook his head.
"What it was just a question,"JBL said throwing his hands up.
"What in the world makes you ask a question like that," King laughed.
"You know what I don't know who I want to win because I love both of them very much," I snapped. Next thing I knew my prediction was right and Christian got the upper hand.
A couple punches and moves later they were outside the ring. Randy grabbed Christian and sent him flying into the barricade. My stomach clenched and I could feel his pain. Randy went under the ring probably to find some toys.
By the time he came out Christian was already recovered and went right after Randy. He carried him over to the announce table by me.
"She won't want you after I'm done with you," Christian spat banging Randy's head onto the table.
Then he went to send Randy into one of the poles but Randy managed to reverse it and Christian went face first into the pool. He crashed to the ground holding his nose. I gasped at the sight I couldn't watch anymore.
Randy then decided to continue the torture. He grabbed some kendo sticks and started beating him senseless. Christian yelped in pain and I felt the tears start to come. I mean I was extremely turned on by seeing them both sweating and going at it but seeing them hurting is too much to bare.
"Randy stop," I pleaded. He looked over at me then smiled.
"Darling I've only started I'm sending a message to anyone backstage who thinks they can get their hands on what's mine."
He threw Christian into the ring. He went under the ring again for some weapons. By the time he came up Christian was fine and playing opossum. I knew exactly what he was thinking. Randy charged at him with a steel chair only for Christian to trip him and send him flying into the ropes. I can't believe all this is happening because of me.
I started to think of ways that I could end this. Christian had Randy choking on the ropes with a steel chair adding more pressure. That's when the tears started falling. I stood up. "Ashley what are you doing?" Cole asked.
"I'm ending this," I said and got up.
I got into the ring slowly and both guys turned their attention towards me. I grabbed a mic and took a deep breathe.
"Stop you guys can't do this," I shouted.
"Why?" Christian asked.
"Because I have news."
"Which is?" Randy asked.
"Randy I'm pregnant."
Randy got so mad he started screaming at me. "How could you be so selfish who's is it huh is it mine?" he yelled.
"It's ummm... Christians," I sighed. I looked over at Christian and he had his hand over his mouth and Randy's grip on the kendo stick got tighter. He threw it on the ground and ran backstage.
Christian ran over to me and hugged me. He smiled and kissed my lips happily. The ref finally finished the count of 10 and I raised my boyfriends hand high in the air.
"Ladies and gentlemen as of a count out your winner Christian. However still World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton," Justin announced.
Christian shrugged," no title belt is worth you."
I awed at his adorableness as we headed backstage. The twins ran up to me and bombarded me with questions. "Ash your pregnant how come you didn't tell us?"
"Guys I'm not I just needed them to stop hurting eachother it was hurting me just as much."
"I see," Nikki said nodding.
"So what's the plan?" Brie asked.
"I don't know I mean obviously they both love me and I love both of them even after what Randy put me through."
"I think you love Randal even though he cheated on you and may have a baby momma you are still willing to work through it," Nikki implied.
"Nikki obviously she loved Christian I mean have you seen them together it's like a work of art," Brie added.
"What did I get myself into," I sighed.