Chapter 45

It's been about a week and tonight was New Years and we were invited to the Bella's place along with a bunch of other coworkers to celebrate. "Randy are you almost ready?" I called out.
"Yeah one sec I just gotta tell Alanna goodnight she gets anxious sometimes when I leave her with my parents," he replied. He's such a nice father.
"Hey Alanna," he said puting the phone on speaker.
"Hi Daddy."
"What are you doing."
"Grandma and I are watching a movie."
"Oh that's cool well Ashley's here too."
"Hi Alanna we love you goodnight honey," I said.
"Hi Ashley I love you too," she said in her adorable voice.
"Alright Alanna well I gotta go goodnight baby girl."
"Night daddy love you. "
"Love you too bye," he said and hung up. I pushed out my bottom lip. "What's the pouty face for?" He asked.
"You two are the cutest father daughter duo ever."
We finally arrived at the Bella's place and it was a nice size. We knocked and Nikki opened the door. "Hey girl ooh you look hot," she said eyeing my outfit. It was a little black dress with slits cut in the sides but it was still classy. Paired off with a pair of black heels with studs on the toes.
"Thanks Nikki you look like you're gonna get fucked tonight," I blurted.
"Won't hurt," she giggled. She let us inside and we were swarmed by a bunch of coworkers. This included John Cena, Shawn, Hunter, Dave, Lita, Mickie,Kane,Goldust,Natalya,Victoria,Edge, and of course Christian caught my eye in the corner of the room. I would try my best to not get in his general area.
Brie walked over to me and gave me the biggest hug. "Ashley it's been forever hey Randy," she said giving him a small hug.
"I'll go get drinks," Randy said pointing to the bar.
"Thanks," I replied.
"Sit," she said pointing to a small couch. We both sat down. "So you guys are back together?" She asked.
"Yes I really love him."
"What happened to Christian?"
"We had a big argument and he told me to go to Randy and I was pissed off so I did and he got even more mad and pretty much exploded so we broke it off. "
"When?"
"Two days before Christmas Eve."
"Wow I really thought you two were going to work. "
"Well now I'm definitely sure Randy is the man I'm going to grow old with."
"And you don't think he's going to cheat again," she said sternly.
"Brie why kind if a question is that?" I said a bit offended.
"Well these are the kind of questions you have to ask yourself."
"No it was an accident and he has proved to me already how bad he feels and where he stands on his mistake," I replied with a bit of an attitude.
Randy came back and handed me my drink. Brie walked away. "You alright?" He asked.
"Yeah Brie just bugged me a bit right now."
"Need to talk?"
"No I'm fine," I replied. He sat next to me on the couch as we watched the party for a bit. I noticed his empty cup. "want me to get you more?" I asked.
"Yes."
I slowly got up because if I went too fast my whole ass would be exposed. I walked over to the bar. I stepped on something so I looked down as I kept walking and I bumped into something.
The blonde haired brown eyed man I thought I loved.
"Umm sorry."
"It's fine," he replied and gave the bartender his order. I quietly waited. The bartender handed him his drink, " nice seeing you," he said and walked away.
I ordered two drinks and once I got them I walked straight back to Randy where he was talking to Dave.
"Dave," I cheered and gave him a hug.
"As one of your best friends I am honestly going to tell you that dress is too revealing."
"Okay dad," I giggled.
"Orton you better watch yourself with this one," he joked.
"I'll hold onto her as long as possible," he said looking up at me. I smiled and admired his beauty.
Dave left and it was quiet again. "Let's go dance," I said. He nodded and followed me over to where everyone else was dancing. I grinded on him and just had fun. Then the song ended and I turned around. "Let's have fun tonight," I said putting my hands on his shoulder. He chuckled and looked into my eyes.
"Show me how to have fun," he said. I took his hand as we went over to the corner of the room away from anyone. I pushed him against the wall and put one foot up against the wall. I started kissing and biting down his neck. "He moaned quietly trying not to make too much noise.
I kissed his lips hungrily and I could tell he liked it. "Baby let's go," he said obviously turned on. I could see his boner and it was turning me on too.
I pulled him over to a spare bedroom upstairs I knew about from previous trips to the Bella's. Once in there I sure showed him how to have fun.