Chapter 38

I smiled as I peaked over at Christians naked body. "What are you doing to me?" He asked and fiddled with a piece of hair.
"What do you mean?" I giggled.
"I think I'm falling in love," he cooed and pecked my lips.
"Well your not falling alone," I replied. "No like really I never thought Id feel this way about someone."
I smiled and pecked his lips. He really did love me.
"We have a show tonight," I said and placed my hand on his cheek.
"Yeah doll let's get ready,"he said and threw me over his shoulder. In the nude and everything.
"Where are we going?" I asked playfully slapping his back.
"To the shower."
"Don't think cuz you got in my pants once you have a free ticket."
He chuckled, "and I shower alone," I added.
"Not anymore," he said and I could just picture the smirk on his face.
We showered and got dressed for the show tonight which would be held in Albany.
"Ready to go sweet heart?" He asked waiting by the door. I walked over to him with my duffel bag in hand. He put his arm around me and opened the door.
"You know it's kinda weird," I said.
"What?"
"We've only been together for like three weeks but it feels like three years."
"That's means your comfortable which is a good thing."
"I guess," I replied leaning my head on his shoulder.
..................................
As we got to the arena I noticed people giving us weird glares. Guess not everyone is up to date with Christian and I being together.
"You know what let's go out tonight, I keep bailing let's go," I said as the sudden idea popped into my head.
"Whatever gets me a repeat of last night," he chuckled. I punched his arm and giggled.
"Christian you perve."
"Ok I'm sorry," he said and pecked my lips.
"So are we going out tonight?"
"Yeah I'll invite some of the guys and you can invite some girls."
"Baby you do know the only girls that actually like me back there are the twins right?"
"What what's not to like?"
"Ummm me being friends with the twins," I retorted.
He smiled as we went our separate ways to get changed. I checked my phone and it turns out I have defend my title tonight. Hmm Kelly Kelly should be interesting.
I changed and went to hair and make up. When I was done I went to go get glammed up.
"Ashley," I heard over the speakers. I smiled and jogged over to gorilla. Kelly had just made her entrance and I was waiting for my music. I saw Christian nearby and I couldn't help but smile. "Christian," I called him over. He smiled at the sight of me and made his way over.
"Hey good luck on your match babe," he said and pecked my lips.
"You know what why don't you come out with me," I replied with the sudden idea.
"Sound great to me," he replied. I pecked his cheeks and adjusted my title on my shoulder. My music started and I grabbed his hand. We slowly made our way down the ramp getting boos and gasps from all over the arena. "Where's Randy?" I heard one fan say.
I looked over at Christian to see how he was holding up. He grinned. "Don't you love being hated," I giggled. He smirked as we made our way to the ring. I slid in and he waited in my corner. I did my pose on the turnbuckle and handed the ref my title.
"Hope you said your goodbyes," Kelly spat as we locked up.
"You know Kelly you're really pretty too bad I'm gonna have to do this,"I said giving a nasty blow straight to her face.
She held her nose and growled. She tackled me right onto the mat and started banging my head. I cried in pain everytime. I rolled over and decided to return the favor.
"Honey don't get mad because Randy liked me first," she spat. I kicked her knocking her off her feet.
"What are you talking about?"
"We had a thing you dumb bitch."
That hit a nerve. I tackled her to the ground and just started throwing blow after blow. Then I let her get up and gave her a boot straight to the face. Her nose started bleeding and I pushed her down going for the pin. She didn't even bother kicking out.
"Your winner and still Divas champion Ashley," Lillian roared over the microphone.
Christian barged into the ring and picked me up spinning me around. I held my title up high pointing at it. He leaned in and kissed me making the crowd erupt.
"Looks like we may be seeing the start of a new powercouple," King said over the mic.
He put me down then I heard the music I really didn't want to.
"Now it's time to shine I'm gonna take what's mine while you're burning inside my light," his theme burned through my ears.
Randy came out with his title propped up against his shoulder.
"Christian Christian you have something I want and I plan on getting it," he said slowly making his way down the ramp.
"And that is?" Christian replied.
"Ashley she was mine first buddy why can you keep your hands off."
I was fuming, " she doesn't love you anymore Randy she's finally met a real man," he said pulling me into his side.
"One little mistake and I'm practically dead to you?"
I grabbed a microphone and spoke my part, "Randy you are a cheating douchebag and I wish I never met you."
"oh come on Ashley don't pretend like you've never cheated I mean that's how we got together baby."
"Randy you better shut your mouth before I shut if for you," I started pacing around the ring.
"Yeah that's why you and Dave are just friends now right?"
"Orton that's enough," Christian chimed in.
"Just except that I have a better man in my life now."
"You know what Christian Survivor Series two weeks title and the girl on the line be there," Randy shouted and dropped the mic.
I shuddered at his words. "Screw you I'm not some prize to be won asshole."
"And it will be a pleasure taking the title from you," Christian replied taking his offer. I can't believe he was going to do this.
I bursted out in tears and ran up the ramp. I can't believe he did this to me.