Chapter 43

I slowly moped my way back to the bus. It was the only place I could think of going. I knocked on the door. Once he opened it and saw my condition he wrapped his arms around me into a tight bear hug.
I started to cry. "Sshhh shhh hun no one is worth your tears not even me,"he cooed rubbing my head.
"You would know you've caused most of them."
"I know but I shouldn't of and I regret it everyday."
"You should asshole."
"But a cute asshole right?"
"My asshole," I replied snuggling into him.
"Did you really just call me your asshole?" He chuckled.
"Okay it wasn't intended that way," I giggled.
"I know but still."
"Oh Orton even in my darkest days you still manage to make me laugh."
"Aren't i great?"
"Cocky too."
"It comes with the looks," he replied making me smile. We walked over to the couch and just cuddled in silence. I buried my face into his chest as he played with my hair.
"I love you Ashley Montgomery."
"And I love you Randal Keith Orton. "
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that again."
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to actually be able to get that out," I smiled.
"You're perfect baby."
"I missed you Randy."
"Did Christian treat you right."
"Umm I'd rather not talk about him right now."
"Sorry."
Then there was an awkward silence. Randy reached over and grabbed a blanket. He covered both of us making me warm and cozy. It was a perfect setting created by a horrible event.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I woke up and realized that last nights events wasn't a dream. Which was both good and bad. I wonder where this leaves Randy and I. I patted his chest softly. He began to stir. "Morning beautiful," he said in his sexy morning voice.
"Good morning."
"I'm gonna go check on Alanna."
"Nooo don't go your cuddly," I complained. He chuckled and scooted out from under me.
"Good morning Alanna," I heard him say. He then walked back into the living room with little Alanna in his arms. She jumped on me and gave me the tightest hug she could.
"Ashley where did you go?"
"I went on vacation for a little bit."
"Why didn't you take me and Daddy?" I looked at Randy searching for an answer.
"Because I only had one ticket," I shrugged.
"Well then you better take me next time missy,"she said getting up in my face. I chuckled.
"Well it feels good to be back with the Ortons."
"Feels good to have you back," Randy replied making me smile.
"So what are we doing today?"
"Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve so let's go shopping," he replied.
"Alright let's get ready," I said. I walked into the bedroom only to realize my stuff wasn't there.
"Uhhh Randy," I choked.
"What's up babe?"
"My bags are with Christian."
"What you're wearing right now is fine we will just buy you something once we get over there."
"Alright ummm thanks for taking me in again."
"It was bound to happen better sooner than later right?" He smirked.
"I guess," I replied taking a step closer to him. He took one more and we were face to face. Well chest to face because I'm kinda shorter.
"I know I made a mistake but I need you to know that I never stopped loving you."
"I never stopped either and I'm sorry for slapping you," I said looking away a bit embarrassed.
"No no I deserved it after the way I treated you."
"Did you and Minnie get together at all?" I asked awkwardly.
"No we had sex one time I was depressed and she seduced me."
"Oh good I guess."
"What about you and Christian how did that start?"
"A workout in the gym he just walked up to me and asked me to join him to dinner."
"Did he umm," he said looking down. I nodded and looked down ashamed that I shared something so personal with Christian that should've stated with Randy.
He looked away. "You know I can't really be mad considering I was just as bad."
"I may have hated you but the hate was overcome by love."
"I never stopped and I never will," he replied and leaned in. Our lips connected and it was magic. I have missed these lips. He kissed me hungrily like his life depended upon it.
"You have no idea how much I have missed that," I blurted pulling out.
"And you have no idea how much I've missed us."