Chapter 42

I met Christian in the lockeroom and he was pacing. When he saw me come in he just froze.
"You okay?" I waved at him.
"How long have you known?" He asked and walked over to me.
"Known what?"
"You were pregnant," he said with a serious tone causing me to giggle.
"Why are you laughing this isn't funny?"
"I'm not pregnant... I just said it so you wouldn't get hurt anymore. "
"I could've won you know."
"That's not what it looked like after that rko you were dazed."
"I didn't need your help," he said stubbornly.
"Christian stop I didn't want you to get hurt."
"You think I'm weak?" His voice was getting louder.
"No no."
"You know what go to Randy it seems like you have more faith in him," he spat. I started to cry. He was being so mean just because I didn't want him to get hurt anymore. I decided to return the favor.
"You know what fine I will," I spat running out of the room. I pulled out my phone and dialed Randy. I mean I was following orders right. I was so pissed at him.
"Hey Ash?"
"Randy I need you."
"Go play with baby daddy."
"Shut up Randal I lied."
"Where are you," his tone got lighter at the news.
"The hotel pick me up please."
"Alright."
"Thanks."
"Love you," he said.
"Lo...." I hung up. I just couldn't finish the sentence.
About 10 minutes passed and I saw his tall and handsome figure make it's way through the entrance. He smiled when he saw me. He noticed my tears and opened his arms for a hug. I cooperated and buried my head into his chest. God have I missed his scent.
"So what made you want to come back to this asshole?" He chuckled.
"I'll tell you later let's just get out of here."
We walked outside and found his bus. He opened the door and let me in first. "Ashley!" I heard a voice tell followed by footsteps. Little Alanna was already hugging me. I hugged her back. God how I've missed her.
"I missed you," she whimpered.
"I missed you too munchkin."
"Daddy missed you too a lot," she said pointing at him. I looked over and Randy's cheek were as rosy as can be.
"Well I missed him too," I put out there making him smile.
"Hey Alanna it's uh time for bed," he said holding out his hand.
"Okay good night Ashley goodnight Daddy," she said and walked into the bedroom.
"Goodnight," we both said in unison.
Randy motioned for both of us to sit on the couch. "Okay so now it's truth time," he said placing his hand on my thigh. I looked down uncomfortably. It's been a while since he's done that and it's taking all my strength to not jump on him and shower him with kisses.
"Is Minnie pregnant?"
"No she's not she's just some jealous slut that lies."
"Promise?"
"Promise Ashley I wouldn't lie to you."
"Okay."
"Are you pregnant?"
"No I lied so both of you would stop trying to kill eachother."
"Only doing it for the woman I love."
I blushed big time and he noticed. "I saw that," he blurted.
"Saw what?"
"You blush."
"Did not."
"Did too."
"No."
"Yes."
"Okay maybe alittle."
He smirked and scooted a bit closer. I could smell his signature scent.
"Ashley?" He asked.
"Yeah?"
"Do you still love me?"
I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and leaned in. Our lips were inches apart until they connected. I knew it was wrong but it just felt so right.
Then there was a knock at the door. Randy pulled out and smirked. Then he went back in for more. I missed this so much. This was only to be followed by another knock. He pulled out frustrated. He eyed me. I nodded and he went to open the door.
"Is Ashley here," he spat. I recognized the voice as Christians. Shit I'm in trouble.
Randy looked over at me puzzled as to what his reply should be. I looked down ashamed and nodded. "Yeah man she's right here," he said moving out of the way.
Christians hand came around the edge of the door as he peered in. He looked pissed off when he saw me on the couch.
"You know the fact that your lipstick is smeared shows me what happened here and I'm done," he said.
I looked in the mirror on the wall and my lipstick was in fact smeared. Fuck.
"Christian no."
"No I get it I guess being unfaithful is what brings you two together," he spat and walked out.
"No Christian stop," I yelled running after him. I stopped at the doorway and looked back at Randy. He looked down obviously disappointed in my actions. But I couldn't leave Christian like that.
"Christian stop," I ran after him. He stopped and turned around. I finally caught up to him almost out of breathe.
"You know I really thought we had something too but obviously you were just playing with my feelings."
"No I wasn't I love you."
"I wish I could say the same but right now what I'm feeling is not love."
"Christian really I do. Don't forget all those nights we had in the hotel on stage cheering eachother on. You love me and I love you."
"I'm not the only one you love am I?"
I looked down. I couldn't lie to such an incredible man.
"We never used to get in fights like these you know. We were perfect," I replied.
"We are fighting because you love another man. I'm just a guy on the side aren't I."
"It's nothing like that I don't know why you think that. "
"Ashley stop with the crap it's obvious. Your makeup tells the whole story so you don't have to lie to me."
"You know what we are fighting because your a coward."
"What?"
He was getting me fired up, "yeah you heard me you are jealous of the fact that I may or may not love someone else and you are afraid Christian."
"I don't need this," he replied walking away.
"Fine then walk away from all we ever had."
"You know Ashley two days and it is Christmas Eve and I was planning on spending it with my beautiful girlfriend but obviously you have other ideas. "
I chased after him again.
"I don't understand why you are getting so mad. You told me to go to Randy's so I did."
"You know I didn't mean it and if you knew me well enough you would know that."
"come on don't leave me two days before Christmas eve," I pleaded.
"Good bye Ashley I'm done," he said and walked away.
.......................
Long chapter but I hope it was worth it.

Victim Of The Viper's Love(on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara