Chapter 33

That's it I'm going to lay down the law. I opened up the door to our bedroom and saw Randy smiling. "Randy I have to talk to you about something," I said in a stern voice. Then his ringtone went off it better not be who I think it is.
"Hold up one sec," he said and I growled.
"Hey minnie... oh yeah sure...yeah I'm down...7 sound alright?k see you then." He hung up.
"Are you serious," I muttered.
"What?" He asked.
"Okay Randy we have to talk."
"Ok what's up?"
"I feel neglected Randy. Ever since we've got here you've pretty much spent every waking minute with Minnie."
"Have not," he said.
"What about breakfast huh? She took my spot at the table next to you, then you guys were watching movies all night and I didn't even get to say goodnight, and you go to breakfast with her and everything."
"Babe you're overreacting."
"I'm sorry I am that kind of girl but you should know by now."
"Ashley why are you bitching all of a sudden."
"Because my boyfriend is pretty much ignoring me."
"I'm not."
"Yes you are Randy."
"You know what if you're so jealous then why don't you go back home."
"Randy seriously?"
"Yeah I don't want to hear you complaining I see you every fucking day and you can't give me a week without seeing you?" I felt tears start to drip. Is he serious?
I started grabbing my stuff and placing it in my bag furiously. "Ashley okay I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."
"Forget it Randy maybe I shouldn't have come."
"What do I tell Alanna?" He said rudely.
"Tell her I went on that adult island with her mom," I said rudely back.
"Ashley like seriously knock it off."
"Bye Randy talk to me when you have some sympathy for your girlfriend,"I said and walked out of the room.
I walked down the stairs and saw Elaine and Becky doing something in the kitchen. "Hun you're crying what's wrong?" Elaine asked pulling me into a hug.
"Nothing it's fine Elaine it was fun staying with you guys."
"Did Randy do this?" Becky asked.
"Well Randy has uh made his decision on how he wants to spend his time here and I don't see myself being apart of it."
"I told you about the Orton temper," Elaine laughed.
"I know but right now it's just too much I'll see you guys some other time thank you," I said and gave them both a hug. I walked outside and saw Bob mowing the lawn. Great another person I have to lie to.
"Leaving early?" He asked and wiped the sweat off his forehead.
"Yeah it's complicated."
"I'll sure knock some sense into that boy for letting a girl like you go." I smiled slightly then it slowly faded away once the front door cracked open. "Ashley... wait I'm sorry," Randy yelled.
"Goodbye Bob," I said and got into the rental car. "Tell Alanna I said bye when she wakes up from her nap," I added before closing the car door.
Randy ran over to my car and started pounding on the window. "Don't worry I'm a big girl I can return it by myself," I said through the glass. I backed out of the driveway and looked in the rear view mirror. My make up looked horrible. My mascara and eyeliner was running like no tomorrow.
.........................................
I woke up and looked out the plane window. I could see clouds beneath us and it was beautiful. I already called Vince and told him I wanted to shorten my vacation because I missed wrestling too much. That was a half lie because I did miss it but that's not why I cut it short.
The plane landed and I took my luggage off the plane. I still can't believe Randy pretty much chose her over me. I was mortified matter of fact. What of they get together or something while I'm gone? I mean we never actually broke up so we are still technically together.
Dave was supposed to be waiting for me in the parking lot. I called him, "beg Dave you here?"
"Yeah right outside the airport to pick you up."
"Alright be there in a minute thanks." I walked out and I immediately saw Dave's car. I smiled at his massive figure in the average sized car making it seem like a smart car.
I opened the car door and we exchanged hellos and a hug. "So how are you Dave?" I asked.
"Great actually haha what about you."
"I'm uh getting there I guess."
"So what Orton made a dick move and you bailed?" He asked.
"Pretty much."
"So what did the cocky son of a gun do this time?"
"Well let's just say he'd rather focus on his past rather than his future."
"I get it did you meet his family?"
"Yeah they are a dream."
"Nice folk eh?"
"You have no idea."
We arrived at the hotel where is be rooming with Dave tonight but I'm gonna make sure nothing happens.
Dave being the gentleman he is grabbed my bags and I held the door for him. "Two for Batista," he told the clerk.
"Alright Mr.Batista here are your keys I hope you two have a very romantic time at our hotel," she said with a smile.
"We arent..." Dave cut me off.
"Thank you."
We headed up to our hotel room but the catch was they gave us one bed. "One bed," I said.
"Well make it work."
"Won't it be weird though."
"We've done it before why not do it one more time."
"I guess but no innapropriate touching," I said with a smirk.
"No promises," he said and playfully tapped my butt.
"Dave you deserve a hug for that one," I said and went in for a hug. "Yeet," I jumped out of the way right before contact making us both burst out laughing.
"You're such a dork," he laughed.
"I know but that's why everyone loves me."
"Sure do so how is it gonna work without Orton there."
"You know just singles matches nothing special."
"Oh that's cool."
"Yah I guess it'll give me time to make some female friends not just guys."
"Hmmm try Victoria or Kelly."
"Kelly seems nice I'll try talking to her tomorrow."
"Alrighty bub."
........................
Shout out to my bestie fergielove44 !!! For supporting me throughout both of my book. I love her to death. Comment some detailed feedback and your name will most likely be featured in the story.