Chapter 25

We were in our hotel room after our flight last night.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning," Randy replied in a weary tone.

"So what are the plans?"

"Find them."

Randy pulled out his phone and called Kim.

"What do you want we are going to the movies," she answered so rudely not even saying hello.

"What movie theatre?"

"Doesn't matter your next show is in Dallas."

"Just let me know where my baby is." Randy said desperation clearly in his voice.

"Harkins San Diego you know the cops won't get here before the movie is over so you might as well give up."

Randy signaled me to get dressed. I did as told and by the time I was done Randy was all dressed and had the car keys in his hands. We sped over to the movie theatre. We went up to the voucher, "have you seen this woman or this girl?" we asked him holding up a picture of Kim and Alanna.

"Yeah they came about and hour ago I think they saw Frozen?" he replied.

We bought tickets to Frozen and practically sprinted inside. We looked up and down every aisle but no Alanna. We went into the next theatre over which was TMNT we walked in and still no Alanna. We went into the next theatre with some random kid movie I've never heard of. We walked in and immediately I saw our blue eyed angel.

"There" I shouted pointing there direction. We both ran up the steps and I held down Kim while Randy called Alanna. I called the cops after he retrieved her earning some foul words from Kim.

The cops came and took in Kim but we all ended up having to go to the station for questioning.

Turns out the cops believe our case and they said that we should strive to gain full custody of Alanna and that we would most likely win that case as well since Kim is going to jail for kidnapping.

We were at Denny's having a 'celebration' dinner in a way. Alanna was sitting there coloring in the little booklet they gave her and Randy was beside me holding my hand underneath the table.

"So Ashley where's my mommy?" she asked.

I looked at Randy and gave a nervous smile. "Well sweety your mommy is gonna be gone for a while she is going on vacation." Randy replied for me.

"Oh where's she going?"

"Ummmm to an Island," I blurted.

"How come she didn't take me with her?"

"It's an adult island,"Randy covered. Suddenly his phone started going off I noticed that it was his mother. Hmph I've never actually met his mother. He excused himself and walked out of the restaurant. Meanwhile Alanna and I chatted about little things and our food came and we both started eating.

Randy came back with almost a look of relief on his face. "Hey ummm Alanna you're going to be staying with Grandma and Grandpa for a bit, just for like a week and then you can travel with me and Ashley for a while okay?" Randy said.

She nodded and continued eating her chicken strips. "Look she's gonna stay with them because we are gonna have a busy week with this pay per view coming up and our court date is on Tuesday next week so I think it would be best if she stayed with them."

"You're right babe," I added and pecked his cheek making him blush.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 week fast forward day of ppv

"Excite for tonight baby you are finally going to be the new world heavy weight champion," I shouted with emphasis on the last five words.

"And you are going to be the new divas champion," he replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yup after tonight we are going to be the new power couple and no more Dave and Hunter and Ric!"

"Yeah thank god I just wish that Alanna was with us."

"Well she will be now that you won the case she's all yours, full custody baby."

"Yeah I guess I mean we are picking her up in a week."

"Exactly so let's just savor the moment." I replied placing a kiss on his lips. He tightened his grip on me and pulled me in for a couple more pecks.

"God am I in love with you," I blurted making him giggle.

"Now let's get dressed because I don't think they want to see me win my match in a track suit."

"Or me in these short shorts and crop top and sandals," I replied pointing to my outfit.

"I wouldn't mind," he mumbled making me giggle. I grabbed my gear out of my bag and started to put it on. I frowned at the thought that it would be the last time I would wear my favorite Evolution gear. I put it on and took a few snaps to savor the moment and then I ran over to hair and make up where Sheila curled my hair and did my make up perfect for the pay per view. Man was Mickie gonna get a fight tonight.

I heard my name get called over the inercom. Time for my match. I sighed and looked over at Randy and Alanna. They smiled and Randy pecked my cheek, "for good luck," he said and grinned. I smiled as my theme started to play. I ran out doing two backflips down the ramp and leaping onto the apron. I did my pose on the turnbuckle and was immediately swarmed with the crowds presence. Mickie's theme played and it was on. There was no way I wasn't going to be a part of the new powercouple. I mean it's predetermined in my favor anyways.