Chapter 23

"She's gone!" I yelled.

"Babe she's gone," I screamed. He barely started to stir and I felt tears streaming down my eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"Alanna... she's not here!"

"What!" he turned and yelled.

"Babe we gotta find her. We both sprang out of bed and put our shoes on. I opened the bus door and ran out. I noticed a note on the door:

I couldn't stand seeing my baby girl look up to another woman as a mother. You will never be her mother and Randy will never love you like he loved me. I'm taking her with me and you will never see her again. Alanna is my property.

I started to cry even harder. "Randy baby come here," I choked out.

"What what is it?"

"A note it was on the door." I handed it to him and I saw tears start to stream down his face. "That bitch!" he growled.

"What are we gonna do?"

"We have to find her."

He ran back inside the bus and dialed the police while I ran in circles looking for her. Finding nothing I ran back inside because it started to rain.

"I called and they said they will try their best to find her but we have to stop by the station."

"Didn't you say she lives over here?"

"Yeah."

"Let's stop by her house after maybe she's there."

I doubt it but it's worth a try."

We went to the police station and they told us that they would do everything in their power to find her. They said they would frequently be calling us to update us on their findings and such. I kinda broke down in the middle of the meeting so someone escorted me outside so Randy and the detective could finish.

"Ashley?" I heard someone ask. I wiped my tears and took my head from my knees. It was a girl about 15 and she was wearing my t-shirt. I grinned, "that's my name."

"Oh my gosh I like love you. There is no way this is real can I have a picture?" she asked.

"I don't really look my best right now but I guess."

"You look gorgeous all the time please just one picture?" she begged.

"Alright," I said getting up. I put my arm around her and put on the best fake smile I could while I'm assuming her mom took the picture. They scurried off and I was all by myself again for a couple minutes. I saw Randy come out with a stern look on his face.

"Let's check her house."

We drove a about 15 minutes until we hit the house we used to pick Alanna up from. We knocked repeatedly with no answer and since it was Randy's old house he had a spare key.

He carefully unlocked the door and we bursted in. I heard a woman screaming so I went to the noise.

"Jeanette?" Randy asked.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked.

"Where's Kim?"

"I don't know she wanted me to dog sit she said she was gonna be gone for a couple of days while she went on vacation with Jason."

"Crap," he mumbled.

"So what are you doing here you almost gave me a heart attack. "

"We need to find your sister she kidnapped Alanna!"

"Wait you're her sister?" I asked Jeanette. She replied with a nod and I scoffed. I could see the resemblance. They had the same facial structure and eye color.

"Well I have no idea as to where they are all I know is that I'm supposed to be dog sitting."

"Okay well thanks and let me know if you hear from her," Randy replied.

"Okay tell me when you find her. God bless my sister doesn't end up in jail."

"Oh not jail but hell," I mumbled.

We stormed out the door and back onto the bus. Kim obviously didn't bother to take any of Alanna's belongings because they were all where she left them even her suitcase with all of her cute tiny clothes.

"Baby what are we gonna do?" he asked with frustration present in his tone.

"Let's call her."

"Okay one sec," he replied pulling out his phone. He dialed her number and it rang without an answer. We called again still no answer. We called again and it rang three times. He put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kim where the hell are you?"

"I'm here with Alanna you know."

"No where are you I want my daughter back now. "

"And I want my Randy back but looks like we are both not gonna get what we want."

"Kim cut it we already told the police now just give me my daughter back before you end up in prison."

"Let me give you a hint hmm.....we are where you took me on a date after the first time you took me to a show with you?"

"Sea world what the?"

"Ding ding we have a winner but you won't be getting her back so just stay away she's my daughter. "

"How the heck did you get all the way over there?"

"It's called a plane dumbo you use them all the time."

"I don't have time for your smart crap just give me my daughter and everything will go back to normal."

"Yeah right bye baby love you," she said and hung up. I growled under my breath and Randy put his hands over his face. I guess I should try to be the strong one in this case.