Chapter 54

I woke up and my head was pounding. My phone buzzed signaling twitter. My phone was blown up. I unlocked it. There were pictures of me and Christian in the spare bedroom. People were saying nasty things and it made me feel horrible.
Then I saw an email from Stephanie saying BETTER HAVE A GOOD WAY OF EXPLAINING ALL THIS.
I sighed and looked over. Randy was passed out on the couch next to John. I quietly got up and walked outside to see Christian on the porch. I sighed.
"I take it you saw it," he says.
"Yup and I got a bunch of heat on twitter and Instagram and whatever," I replied.
"That makes two of us, I even got a text from Steph. "
"Yup same."
I scooted closer to him. "We'll make it out of this," I say.
"I really hope so. "
"I wonder who even took this pictures," I replied.
"I don't know but whoever it is obviously they don't like us. "
"Bet it was Trish," I mumbled.
"What's going on with Trish why is she such a bitch to you?"
"Because she thinks I stole Randy from her."
He chuckled and looked away.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing. "
"Christian what?"
"It's just typical like me and Trish are gonna get together because we had the love of our life ripped away," he sighed.
I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. I mean what would you say?
"Christian come on. "
"No it's fine Ash apparently you don't give a shit about what we had anymore."
"Seriously. "
"Seriously you broke my heart. You cheated on me with the man who cheated on you. "
"I don't regret getting back with Randy I regret the way it happened," I admitted.
"I bet you do," he said getting up.
"Really I do, where are you going anyways. "
"Ummm I don't know take some pills, drink some booze, jump off a cliff." He said.
"You're kidding right. "
"Nope I'm serious Ashley I don't know why you don't understand that I love you still. "
"Why are you dropping all this on me now when I'm engaged. "
"Because Ashley maybe it'll change maybe it won't. "
"What'll change?"
"That thing on your finger," he said pointing to my ring and stormed off.
I followed him to the bathroom but he slammed the door in my face.
"Christian what are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing," he mumbled. I heard the sound of a pill bottle and I got nervous. What if he hurts himself. I tried opening the door but it was locked.
"Shit,"he said after the sound of a bunch of pills falling on the floor.
Then I remembered there's a key above the door. I grabbed it and quickly unlocked the door.
There stood Christian with a handful of eight or so pills.
"Stop," I demanded.
"What?"
"Don't do this to yourself. "
"Give me one good reason I mean you don't love me anyways."
"I love you I really do but don't make me choose between you and him because it's gonna be him every time Christian. "
"That's not good enough. "
"You too important to lose Christian why don't you understand that. "
"Not important enough."
I came up with the only thing I thought could work."kiss me," I blurted.
"What?"
"I said I want you to kiss me," I said and took a step towards him. He stepped forward as well. He leaned in and we just stood there for a second with out contact. Then he leaned in and our lips meshed.
We lingered for a second the pulled out. "Don't do this," I said with tears starting to well. He drops the pills and puts his forehead to mine.
"Take me back," he whispers. I shake my head slowly signaling no and he begins to tear up.
"I need you here on this earth just not the same way I need Randy," I said.
He looked down and I saw a tear fall. I pulled him into a hug until it was all over.
,,,,.,,,
Woah there. So a certain movie inspired this chapter. Is Christian going crazy???