Chapter 4

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I hopped out of bed and went out into the kitchen.

"Woah someone partied hard last night." Randy said. I groaned, "my head is spinning right now, Ric gave me these drinks and they were so strong I don't even know what they are."

"Well the good think is you look better than when you left." he joked. I gave him a dirty look," so what are you making?" I asked.

"Eggs and bacon."

"Wanna make me some?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Sure why not." he said sarcastically throwing up his hands.

I walked back into my room and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top. I wiped off all my make up and just put on powder and mascara. I put my hair up in a messy bun. By the time I was done Randy was calling me saying that the food was ready.

I walked out and sat at the table with Alanna and Randy. Alanna looked so tired. "Goodmorning Alanna." I said.

"Good ahhh.." she yawned. I giggled it was so cute.

We all finished and I picked up the dishes and started to wash them. There was a knock on the door and my hands were wet so I had to dry them quickly. I opened the door to see Dave standing there. "Morning" he said. I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.

"Morning Dave how'd you sleep."

"Like a rock man I had way to many,"

"What about me I was getting drinks left and right."

"Yeah so I was wondering do you wanna workout before the Smackdown taping tonight."

"Yeah sure I'll meet you in the lobby in like 2 hours yeah."

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh and I saw the little gift you gave me" I said pointing to my neck. He smiled and pecked my lips. I put my hands on his chest and he flexed. I giggled which caused him to chuckle. "So I'll catch you later." he said walking off.

"Get ready to sweat." I said in a sexy voice. I heard him laugh as he disappeared down the hall. I walked back into the hotel room with a huge smile coming across my face. Randy was sitting at the table.

"So it was Dave that did that to your neck I thought it was Ric for sure."

"Nope the best Ric got was a peck."

Randy laughed, " and Hunter?"

"Hunter got a lap dance. You should've been there we all had a good time."

"Ashley do you realize what happened last night. The guys got you drunk and used you to pleasure them."

"Randy your such a party pooper."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

I walked back into my room and put on a pink sports bra and a pair of black running shorts with my pink runners. I walked out of my room and sat on the couch.

"Where are you going Ashley." Alanna said coming over and sitting with me.

"I am going to the gym."

"Oh huh my Daddy goes to the gym to go get strong."

"Yeah me too" I said flexing my arm.

"Woah!" she exclaimed showing me her bicep. It was so cute. I checked my phone and it was time to go.

RANDY'S POV

I could hear Ashley playing with Alanna on the couch. I've been thinking about what she said the other day about me not being decent. I secretly really liked her but I tried to hide my emotions.