Chapter 19

I woke up happily because of how well I had slept. I lifted my head as saw Randy sleeping with a grin on his face. That grin is so cute. I looked under the covers to make sure I hadn't dreamt last nights events. I looked down and saw that we were both completely naked. At least it wasn't a dream.

I got up to go make something to eat because I am starving. I looked in the pantry and found some bagels. I popped a bagel in the toaster and fetched some cream cheese. I checked my phone and saw that I had four texts. One from each of the twins, two from Dave and one from Maddy.

I looked at Brie's first: Sorry about being so rude to you last night I had a rough day.

Nikki: Sorry for being rude but you need to clear this up for work.

Dave: Ash baby I'm sorry don't leave me I love you I didn't mean to hurt you.

Maddy: Hey girlie can't wait to see you next week when you guys come to Ontario what's up?

I only replied to Maddy's telling her that I can't wait to see her and other stuff.

I turned on the Tv and put on a Full House rerun. My phone buzzed and it was a call from Dave. I debated on answering or not and decided it would be best to see what he has to say.

"Ashley?"

"What?"

"Where are you?"

"I found somewhere else to stay and that's all you need to know."

"Ashley I'm sorry for the way I reacted but you aren't too innocent either."

"Paybacks a bitch Dave."

"God just tell me where you are so I can see you." he demanded.

"Dave it doesn't mat..."

"There you are beautiful," Randy said interrupting me.

"What the hell your with Orton how dare you, you Bitch."

"Shut up I don't need your crap you already left me with a bruised cheek and busted lip!"

"Go to hell!" He yelled and hung up.

I sighed and threw my phone onto the couch. I slumped onto the couch and just stared blankly at the Tv. Only 3 weeks into my career and I've already screwed it up. At least I have Randy.

"Was that Dave?" he asked.

"Yeah he wants to see me but then he told me to go to hell when he found out I was here."

"Screw him!" Randy cheered causing me to laugh. He came closer and pecked my cheek making me blush.

"I saw that," he said pointing at me.

"Saw what?"

"You blush," he laughed.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!" He pecked my cheek again and I couldn't control it but my cheeks flushed a red color.

"Gotcha again," he chuckled sitting onto the couch next to me.

"So what are we doing today?" I changed the subject.

"Whatever you want."

"Well I've been needing to get my hair done I wanna get it ombre'd."

"Vic the nearest beauty salon!" Randy yelled to the driver. He gave us a thumbs up and I laughed. He moved my legs so he could sit closer and he put my legs on his lap.