Chapter 56

I went through the back of the locker room looking for Christian. I spotted him about to leave the arena with his head down.
"Christian," I yelled.
He just kept walking. I repeated his name again making him stop and turn around.
"I take it you heard," he said.
"Yes what the hell are you thinking quiting," I said.
"I'm thinking that I can't bear to see the love of my life with another man every time I go to work," he explained.
"Well you know Christian you're just gonna have to get over it. "
"And this is exactly how. "
"Why can you get over it and work here I mean you love this place. "
"How could you be so heartless. Just get over it. Pshhh Ashley it's not that easy trust me it's already been 6 months of us being separated. "
"Well don't do this because of me. "
"It's not like I'm quoting wrestling forever. "
"Then what the hell are you doing?"
"I'm going to TNA. "
I looked down and felt my eyes begin to water. "Don't worry you won't miss me anyways," he jokes and steps closer.
"Just be good and don't hurt yourself there's a lonely woman out there dying to meet you and be your soulmate," I said. He wiped my tears and smiled.
"Don't cry for my baby," he cooed and kissed my forehead.
Then he walked out the doors. Maybe I should quit I mean all I've ever done is destroy this business and make Randy look like a terrible person.
"Hey you alright?" I heard a near voice say. I turned to see Nikki coming my way.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine," I said rubbing my eyes.
"What happened honey?"
"Christian quit and it's all my fault. "
"He quit," she gasped.
"Yes because of me. "
"Honey you are not to blame. "
"How could you say that when he literally just told me that it was because of me to my face," I sobbed.
"He's just mad it'll all be okay darling. You still have Randy. "
"I do huh?" I said starting to smile.
"At least that's what the rock on your finger says. "
"Oh that reminds me," I said.
"Go get Brie," I added. She walked off and minutes later returned with Brie.
"So I uhm have to ask you guys something," I started.
"What is it?" Brie asked.
"Be my maids of honor? "I said.
"Yes," they both said in unison and gave me a huge hug. Got one thing off the checklist.
"Oh my god we are going to get you set honey. You are going to have the most turnt bachelorette party ever," Nikki said.
"Thanks you guys," I said and waved them off as I walked away in search for Randy. I caught him talking to Ric.
"Hey Randy got the maids of honor in order," I said.
"Maids of honor?" Ric asked.
"Yup Ric were getting married," Randy said lifting up my hand showing him my ring.
"Bummer so no more lap dances eh kiddo," he chuckled.
"Nope only for my man," I replied placing a hand on his chest.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
So this chapters over. Comment anything you would like to see in the next few chapter. Such as plot twists anything really. Will update soon. Oh and follow @bowsbylex15 on Instagram please😘 Thinking about doing a texts book. So leave requests in the comments invade I do it.