Chapter 53

I was still suspended but I got notified from the McMahons that I'd be able to come back on Monday. However, they couldn't stop me from going to the party the twins were throwing at the hotel tonight. And it was gonna be great.
Currently Randy and I were already on our way there. Yesterday we stopped by St.Louis and dropped Alanna off with her grandparents for a week or two. We finally made our stop and I was ready to get crunk. I checked my outfit in the mirror real quick. I was wearing a red mini dress with red high heels that had a strap. I curled my hair and applied some rather heavy makeup but not enough to be a cake face.
"Randy you ready?" I called.
"Yeah babe," he said walking toward the front of the bus. I pulled him into a tight hug. "Guess what,"i said.
"What?"
"I get back to work Monday."
"Great now maybe they'll let you kick Trish's ass in the ring," he chuckled.
"Whatever keeps her skanky hands off of you."
"yup,"he agreed.
"Maybe I'll even get Steph for being do unfair. "
He chuckled, "maybe. "
I opened the door and let the cold Arizona air hit us. "You ready to turn up babe?" I asked.
"You bet. "
I opened the door and everyone was there. "Ashley," Brie said running over to me in her heels.
"What's up Bella," I said giving her a hug. Then I saw Nikki and hugged her as well.
"You need a drink," Nikki slurred.
"And I see this bitch is already drunk," I laughed helping her stand.
"Ima get you a drink," she said and wobbled away.
"Alright see you in an hour," I laughed watcher her walk away. Surprisingly she was back in a matter of minutes. She handed me a drink.
"Made it myself," she said.
"I hope there's not rat poison in here," I said taking a sip.
It actually tasted pretty good. "Not bad Bella," I said.
"Alright now who's ready for Brie Mode!" Nikki shouted handing Brie a beer.
"Good thing Bryan's not here," Brie admitted making the three of us burst out in laughter.
"Erm ima go hang with the guys," Randy said walking over to where John Cena and a couple other guys were.
"Turn up," Nikki shouted and started twerking on me.
"Alright I'm gonna to put my bag in the spare bedroom," I said walking away. I turned a couple hallways until I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry," I said looking down.
"Nah it was me," a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Christian.
"No trust me it was all my fault," I spat.
"Now what's that supposed to mean?" He asked.
"It means I'm sorry I'm such a screw up," I replied walking into the bedroom. He followed me in.
"Ashley I don't know why you have to take it back to then ," he said
"Sorry."
"Stop saying you're sorry there's nothing to be sorry about obviously you're happy. "
"I really didn't mean to hurt you the way I did. "
"Well I guess everything worked out the way it was supposed to,"he looked down.
"Yes and now we are both very happy right?" I asked.
"Not exactly but good luck with that fiancé of yours, you know he didn't work his ass of to keep you," he said and walked out.
I sighed and took a minute. Then I walked out of the room and got turnt.
...............
Please read my other books as well. In my profile. Thank you loves.