Chapter 13

"So you guys are together again?" Randy asked.

"Yeah but if he screws up again he's dead meat," I replied.

"I'm gonna head off to bed," he said pointing to the bedroom.

"Yeah I'm getting tired too I guess," I said getting off my seat. We walked into the bedroom and got under the covers. "Uhh I gotta change," he said pulling out some clothes out of his suitcase.

"Okay well go ahead I won't look," I replied, but maybe I will, I mean have you seen Randy's body. He is practically a god. I heard him unzip his jeans and change into his pajamas. "All done," he said so I looked over to him and he was only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt. "My turn," I said picking out a pair of short shorts and a tank top from my suitcase. I changed right there next to the bed and I could feel eyes on me. I turned around and I saw Randy staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I asked pulling my shorts up. He nodded and came closer to me. I couldn't help but feel the tension in between us and it was undeniable. The lights were off and the only sound was the rain outside.

He came closer and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed my lips, begging for entry, I granted and we wrestled for dominance. Once he won he tapped my ass signaling for me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he carried me off to the bed. He worked on my bra as I fumbled with his belt. Once we were stripped I realized that there was no going back.

................................................

Randy was great but I couldn't help to feel bad for blowing up on Dave and yet I had practically just done the same thing to him. Randy was on the other side of the bed but I don't think he was asleep just yet.

"Randy?"

"Yeah,"

"Dave can't know," I stated.

"Do you regret it?" he whispered.

"Definitely not it's just the guilt that's getting to me I mean me and you couldn't work especially with Dave in the picture right."

He stayed silent. "Randy?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you regret it?"

"Hell no you were amazing"

I blushed, "you weren't too bad yourself," I joked poking his stomach, causing him to laugh.

RANDY'S POV

I decided to just come out and say it.

"Ash I think we could work."

She sighed," But Dave yah know, I love him," she replied.

"If it doesn't work out, you know where I'm at, don't forget that."

"I won't trust me," she replied with a warm smile. I turned and kissed her lips. She smiled and said, "Randy this can't be happening while I'm with Dave."

My smile faded, "I know," I admitted.

We just laid there in silence until we fell asleep.

It was morning and Ashley looked as beautiful as ever. Her hair might've been a little crazy after last night but I didn't mind. I think she's perfect but she doesn't like me like she likes Dave. I'm starting to have a feeling like there won't ever be an us.

I got up and decided to make breakfast. I pulled out some eggs from the fridge and some bread to make toast from the pantry.

I was plating the food as I heard a yawn. I knew exactly who it was, "good morning Ashley," I cooed.