Chapter 61

It's been about two weeks and I've been noticing Rochelle spending quite a bit of time with Randy. I understand that I can be the jealous type sometimes but that's just the way I am. Randy told me to meet him in the training center so we could train a bit. I invited the twins and he invited a couple other guys too. Time to get some bumps and bruises.
I walked in to see Randy in the ring with Edge. The finished off whatever they were doing and Randy was just sitting in the ring.
Next thing I see is stupid Rochelle walking his way. I decided to watch from the door. The twins noticed me and walked over.
"Aye what's up chica ready to train?" Nikki asked pulling me into a hug.
"Depends you two ready to get your asses kicked," I replied making them both burst out in laughter.
"So why you over here?" Brie asked.
"Just trying to see what Rochelle is doing with my boyfriend right now. "
"Oh I see."
Rochelle bent over and Randy had her in a hold and then released. She then got him into the hold. They kept sparing and it was pissing me off. She was practically grinding on him. That definitely wasn't wrestling it was dancing.
Instead of going over and confronting them I decided to get my own partner. I saw Test and called him over. "Yeah Ash?" He asked.
"I need you to show me that one move you do," I said.
"What move?"
"You know that one when you bend over," I said bending over and looking at him through my legs.
"Ummm Ash I would help you but I don't want any trouble especially with Randy," he replied.
I sighed, "okay maybe not that move but I need work on my head scissors," I replied. This will definitely get Randy's attention.
I got Test with his head between my legs.
"This is great," he said with a thumbs up.
"Thanks anything I need?"
"No it's pretty good just maybe a little tighter and you'll be good. "
"Like this," I said and looked over at Rochelle. Randy was staring right at me and I could tell he didn't like it one bit.
"Anything else you need to work on?" He asked.
"Umm sleepers hold," I replied.
"Alright I'll show you first," he said and got me in it. I made sure to let my butt touch him.
Then I got him into the hold as made sure his back was touching my boobs. I saw Randy with Rochelle and she had her ass on his crotch. I was pissed.
"Thanks for the help," I said and hugged him. Then I went straight into their ring.
"Hey uhhh Roch can I talk to you?"
"Yeah sure," she said and I motioned for Randy to leave.
"What's your deal?" I spat.
"What are you talking about. "
"I'm talking about you rubbing your ass all over my Fiancé."
"We were just practicing. "
"Practicing my ass. "
"It's not my problem you aren't confident in your relationship. "
"You know what you ugly bitch just stay away from him," I said.
"You're one to talk when I first met you I thought you were a dog. "
I didn't want to do anything I would regret. "You just wished yourself a career of hell," I said and left the ring. I went to grab my bag when I saw one I recognized as hers because of the tag on it. I grabbed some sunscreen out of my bag and drenched all her stuff in it. It was a complete mess. I was pretty satisfied with myself. I mean he's mine and nobody's gonna change that.