Chapter 66

I hate this. I'm just laying here but I can't do anything. It's like the weight of the world is holding me down. For now all I have is my thoughts. People say you have to try to wake up but I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to try to do.
"I just really need you here right now," he said for probably the tenth time in the hour.
"Alright babe I gotta go to work I love you so much. "
I heard footsteps and the door close. Now it's just me myself and I.
Hours passed and the door opened again. Hmmm it's a bit early for Randy to be back. I headed someone sit on the chair and I was puzzled.
"Hey doll," the voice said. But I couldn't quite recognize it although I know it.
"You know I barely found out yesterday. Yeah I guess you guys hate me this much. Anyways I'm here for you."
A long silence happened and I heard a sniff. I think he was crying. "You know it's so hard to see you like this. My first love. Still my only one. Of course you can't hear me but Ashley I'm still not over you. I traveled all around the world wrestling trying to forget how you broke my heart. But nothing can get my mind off you. I think about you constantly throughout the day. I'm sure you thought you'd never hear from me again after the incident. But sometimes people do crazy things when they are in love."
A couple more sniffs and a pause. "You know I wish I could go back in time and try even harder. Even though I was already 100% I could've done just a little better to make you stay. I wish I never yelled at you to go to Randy. If I never did this then you'd still be in my arms. You wouldn't be engaged and most of all you wouldn't be in a coma. We had the best you know. You're the only girl that I ever fell for. And I fell flat on my face left with nothing but the image of you and Orton together. God I'm so stupid to think someone as amazing as you could love me. For one second I thought maybe just maybe I could have a happy ending. "
The chair screeched against the floor meaning he was scooting closer. I felt him grab my hand. If I was awake I'd probably be soaking his shirt in tears right now. God Christian has a way with words.
"You did love me back. At least I think you did. For a while then he came back into the picture. God Ashley you have no idea how much you mean to me. I probably still love you more than him. I need you alive or else I don't know what I'll do. I've talked to so many girls while I've been gone but all I see is you. I mean I'm sure you're not following any of this but it definitely felt good to get off my chest. "
The door opened. "What are you doing here?" I heard Dave ask.
"Just leaving," Christian replied. A couple more footsteps and the door closing and I was pretty sure it was just me and Dave.
"Still not awake Ash. Man maybe you're not as tough as you look kid."
"Haha it's so weird calling you that considering how we started out. Man it could tell the whole story. I remember it all."
God all these guys coming in for me is making me feel like such a slut.
"So the Bella's brought you over to us and I was mesmerized by your beauty. Then you came over at the gym. And oh my god did you excite Ric if you know what I mean. *chuckle*. God you were so hot they way you worked out. Then we went out to the club with the boys. You could drink and dance like crazy. We kissed for the first time that night. I might've been wasted but I still remember. Then you accepted our offer to join evolution which I was so happy for. We all went out again and you did your fake initiation. I remember you caught my boner. We ended up making out in the corner. And after we left you spent the night in my room. No sex just two people with deep feelings. But the sex. Ashley the sex was-"
The door opened up, "oh sup Dave how'd you get here so quick?"
Dave chuckled reluctant that Randy didn't catch what he was about to say, "oh I left a few minutes early so I could see her before I went home."
"She means a lot to you doesn't she?"
"Yeah you could say that. "
"I just want her to wake up already," Randy said.
"Want a water?" He added.
"No man I think ima head out,"Dave said. They exchanged goodbyes and it was just me and Randy.
"Hey baby I'm back. Ugh I just want you awake. To hold you in my arms kiss you. It's killing me seeing you like this. I love you so much. Alanna wants you to wake up too. She misses you a lot. "
I smiled internally. It's good to know all these people are here for me.