Chapter 39

The twins were waiting for my rescue at gorilla. I threw myself at Brie. "Ash relax I'm here for you," she soothed rubbing my head.
I ended up leaving back to the hotel with them. We were all laying on their bed. "What if I have to go back to Randy?"
"You can't control love honey for all we know Minnie could've lied about being prego."
"I guess but I don't know if I want to go back."
"Well sometimes you have to do things you really don't want to. I'm sure if Randy sees you unhappy he will let you go for your sake."
"True but at the same time I can't believe Christian agreed."
"Well Captain Charisma let the heat of the moment get to him," Brie replied.
"Yeah guys are all about fighting for a prize so don't worry," Nikki added.
"I feel horrible about what I said to Randy out there," I sobbed.
"Don't worry he loves you so much I doubt he even remembers."
"I really hope so."
"Ashley just take a deep look at your situation, you are being fought over by two of the hottest guys in the business and no matter what you will be dating a world heavyweight champion," Nikki added.
I grinned. I guess she's right. I can't really lose. A part of my heart still belongs to Randy but I don't think I can trust him again.
"So what should I do?" I asked both of them. Brie handed me her phone. I could hear it ringing so I checked the caller ID. She was calling Christain. "Now tell him that you will be there in 5 minutes," she said slowly.
He answered, "Brie?"
"No it's Ashley."
"Ashley thank god I thought I was never going to hear from you."
"Of course I'll be over in 5."
"Alright I'll be waiting gorgeous."
"Alright bye," I replied and hung up.
"Cheeeooowww," Nikki said making me blush.
"I'll be waiting gorgeous," Brie said mimicking him. We all laughed. I grabbed my stuff and headed up to my hotel room. I knocked on the door. I had to wait a minute until it opened. Christian stepped out of the room and wrapped his arms around me into a bear hug.
"You scared me Ash," he said and kissed my head. I tightened the hug.
"You know even though I'm so mad at you right now I can't help but love you right now."
He chuckled, "I'm sorry doll I just got ahead of myself."
"I know I understand Brie and Nikki helped your case."
"God bless the Bellas," he chuckled.
"Alright now let's go cuddle on the couch," I said pushing him through the door. I closed it behind us as we made our way over to the couch.
Christian sat on the couch and I laid down beside him resting my head on his lap."you know I really thought you were gone," he chuckled and ruffled my hair.
"I love you too much," I replied.
"Oh do you now?"
"Yup."
"Well that's good because I love you too much to have let you go like that."
I smiled. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked.
I nodded and he pecked my lips. "How about now?" He asked. I still nodded. I could see where this was going. He kissed me a couple more times but I still nodded.
"Well then Ash I don't know what to do," he joked throwing his hands in the airs. I giggled, "hmm maybe I'll be happy if you take me on a date," I replied biting my finger.
"Well then I guess that's just what I'm gonna have to do. Get up so we can go," he chuckled patting me so I'll get up.
"So where are we going?" I asked getting in the car.
"It's a surprise," he chuckled.
"You have no idea do you?"
"I don't exactly know my way around this town but I have an idea."
I saw his bluff, "not even where ever we end up is where we go huh?" I giggled.
He chuckled and nodded. "Knew it," I added.
We drove for about fifteen minutes just checking the town for a good spot to eat. "Baby I'm starving I don't even care where we go," I said holding my stomach.
"Denny's alright?"he asked.
"Perfect," I replied as he pulled into the parking lot.