Chapter 62

^^ROCHELLE^^
I was on my way over to Stephanie's office because she texted me saying she needs to see me and my fiancé. So we both strolled over hand in hand. We passed by Rochelle who gave me the nastiest look ever.
"Fight me bitch," I said and she just glowered but I didn't really care. Randy just chuckled as quietly as possible making me smirk. Once we got there Stephanie told us to sit down.
"So what's this I hear about you bullying Rochelle?" She asked.
"What?"
"I heard that you put sunblock in her purse," she replied.
"I did it," Randy blurted. I eyed him and he winked at me. I smiled to myself.
"That's not what she said."
"She also had her ass on my husbands crotch. "
"Ashley can I talk to you for a moment. "
"Yeah," I said and Randy left.
"What?" I asked.
"I know it seems I've been a bit hard and unfair with you but it's because I care. I really like you I do. Sometimes your actions get in the way of me liking you but don't worry kid. I get jealous with hunter all the time. So I'll try to be a little nicer," she smiled. This totally caught me off guard. She was actually being nice to me.
"Ummm okay thanks I guess," I said. Then the door opened.
"Steph-" she said an stopped when she saw me. It was Rochelle of course.
"You're fired,"Stephanie said.
"What?"
"I said you're fired."
"Why?"
"You're causing trouble with my superstars and you interrupted my meeting."
"I'm so sorry won't happen ever again," she said.
"I know it won't because you're still fired," she replied coldly making me giggle.
"This is all your fault," Rochelle yelled and slammed the door walking out.
"That's was a bit harsh," I admitted.
"Girls like her need to hear news straight forward."
"Ummm okay."
"Randy," she called him in and we resumed our meeting.
"So vandalizing coworkers property isn't exactly good for our business' image so I'm gonna have to suspend you for a week," she said.
"Okay that seems fair sorry," Randy said.
"That's all."
We got up and shook her hand. Then we walked out. "What happened? Was it about Rochelle?" The twins asked running up to me.
"Yeah but my babe took the downfall for me," I replied looking up at him. He looked back with a gentle smirk.
"Gotta keep my girl happy," he chuckled.
"So what about Rochelle?" Brie asked.
"She's fired," I said with excitement. The twins cheered and Randy just laughed with us.
"Ding dong the bitch is gone," Nikki laughed.
"Thanks Randy," I said pulling him into a tight hug.
"You deserve a present," I smirked.
"And what might that present be?"
"Oh maybe a little lace maybe just uh nothing," I whispered into his ear.
"Well I do have a week off now," he replied cockily.
"Then maybe you'll be receiving a lot of presents," I giggle.