Chapter 60

I was backstage with the Bella's for Smackdown live. We saw a fairly pretty girl but she seemed lost. "Looks like we have a newbie," Nikki said.
"Let's go check her out," Brie replied as we started walking her way.
"Are you lost?" I asked her.
"Kinda I'm Rochelle," she said holding out her hand.
"Ashley," I replied. the twins greeted her as well.
"So where are you going?"
"Ummm the locker room I'm suppose to have a dark match," she said with a slight smiled.
"Oh alright we will bring you," I said. We walked her over to the locker room. Along the way I checked tonight's card and it looks like I'll be taking on Rochelle tonight. What a dark match. As my debut seriously. I tried to hide my anger because I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I was pretty pissed off.
Once we got in there we both put on our gear. We both walked over to gorilla together as well. "Hey uh good luck out there kid," I said breaking the awkward silence.
"Thanks you too," she replied. My music hit and I did my normal entrance. The crowd was so happy to see me tonight and I was taking in every second of it. It was like a dream I loved it. Then her music played. Nothing special but you could tell she was excited.
............
I won the match of course because well she's the rookie and I'm now the veteran I guess. She was alright I mean she was no Lita or Victoria. Just a random diva search girl.
I went over to the locker room to go change. So I did into a dress and heels nothing special really. I felt like I hadn't seen Randy forever. I mean the shows almost here and we haven't seen eachothers. I decided to start by the guy locker room.
I walked over there and Dave was there. "Hey Ash," he said pulling me into a hug.
"Hey Dave."
"So whatcha up to?"
"Well I was going to ask if you've seen Randy anywhere?"
"Yeah he was going over to catering looking for you actually."
"Oh umm ok thanks. "
"Bye. "
We hugged one last time then I headed over to catering. It was quite a bit sways I said hi to all the superstars I missed along the way.
I finally reached catering to see Randy talking to Rochelle. What the heck why is she talking to him? I have to admit I am a bit of a jealous girl but her seriosuly.
I started walking up to them. "Hey baby," I said and pulled him into a hug.
"This is Rochelle she's new,"Randy said.
"Yeah we've met we just had a match," I replied a bit confused at how he didn't know that.
"Hi Ashley," she smiled at me.
"Hey," I replied and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers.
"You guys are a thing?" She asked.
"Yup," I said and showed her my ring.
"Oh cool," she said very monotone. Obviously she was thinking of getting at my Fiancé. Great another girl I have to worry about trying to ruin my relationship.